14

"Monica! Wait up!" Brooke shouted from the opposite end of the hallway. She pushed through the crowd to catch up to her crush and Tiffany. Monica turned around to see who was calling her name. It wasn't unusual for her to be chased down in the hallway by any number of students. She was in so many clubs and organizations it was hard to keep track at the point. Not to mention her social status in the school. There was always a party or something that someone wanted her and Tiffany to attend. Between the two, Monica was more of the approachable one. Finally her eyes met Brookes.
"Oh. Hey, Brooke." She said as she opened her locker.
"Hey. Hey Tiffany." Brooke said catching her breath from her quick jog down the hallway.
Tiffany smiled so widely Monica thought her face would crack. "I think I hear someone calling my name. See you guys later."
Monica rolled her eyes at her friends obvious attempt at giving them some privacy. At least the most privacy they could have in the crowded hallway. "Hey Brooke. What's up?"
  "Nothing much really. I uh was just wondering if you were busy this weekend?" Brooke asked. They had barely had a moment alone together since their first unofficial official date. Brooke missed having her undivided attention.
  Monica swallowed the lump in her throat. She didn't have plans. At least nothing out of her usual weekend. Homework. Hanging with Tiffany. Sneaking around with Gloria. Monica bit her lip at the mere thought of Gloria. Seeing that woman was her favorite part of every day. "Busy? No not really. Why?"
  Oddly enough, Monica asking her why made Brooke more nervous than she had been at first. "Well I'm not busy either." She wanted to kick herself for saying that. What was that supposed to mean.
  Monica arranged the books in her locker. "Okay. That's good."
  "What I meant to say is will you go out with me? Saturday. I know a really good taco spot. Do you like tacos? I guess I should have asked that first instead of assuming."
  Monica chuckled. She thought Brookes rambling was cute. "Who doesn't like tacos? Sure. We can do that. I'll let Tiffany and Lance know. Text me." Monica closed her locker and quickly walked away.
  She left before Brooke could tell her she just wanted it to be the two of them. She slammed her fist into the lockers and sighed. Oh well. A double date was better than no date. She would take her wins where she could get them.

After school, Monica raced over to Gloria's. She missed her so much. Gloria was on her mind all day. Not to mention she had to break the news to her before Tiffany did. Tiff was so excited about their double date she squealed. Monica rang the doorbell and waited until it opened.
"Hey you." Gloria said with a smile. She stepped aside so Monica could come inside.
"Hey yourself." As soon as the door closed and locked behind them, Monica pressed into her with a kiss. "I missed you all day."
"I missed you." Gloria gave her another kiss. "Come. I'll make you a snack."
  "Sounds good." Monica followed her to the kitchen and pulled up a seat at the counter.
  "How was school?" Gloria asked as she began making Monica a pb&j. She'd seen her and Tiffany eat a million of these things. She knew it was a favorite.
"Um.. fine. Interesting. I guess."
Gloria raised an eyebrow as she put the sandwich and a glass of milk in front of the younger woman.
Monica smiled at the sandwich. "Better not let Tiffany see you making me this. She'd be jealous."
Gloria chuckled. "Yeah well she'd get over it." She sat next to Monica and kissed the side of her head. "Why was school so interesting?"
Monica chewed the sticky sandwich and took a sip of her drink. "Brooke asked me on a date. I said yes and Tiffany and Lance are coming with us. Saturday." Monica said quickly without looking at Gloria. She took another huge bite of the sandwich.
"What? Why?" Gloria asked. Denying her jealousy wouldn't do any good. It would annoy Monica and plus it just didn't feel good to bottle it up.
  "I guess just to look normal. If I continue to refuse to at least act interested in anyone, Tiffany will start with the questions and she'll never ease up on trying to hook me up with someone. She is..." Monica sighed, "relentless."
  Gloria sighed too. She understood keeping up appearances and forcing yourself to go through the motion to appease everyone around you. "She loves you, you know. That's why she does it. She just wants to see you happy."
  Monica nodded. "I know. I wish I could tell her how happy I already am."
  Gloria smiled at that. It felt good to know she made someone happy outside of the people that absolutely needed her. Her children. Her sad excuse for a husband. Speaking of which..
  "Is that your phone?" Monica asked when she heard the familiar buzzing. She touched her own pocket and it wasn't her.
  Gloria was surprised. She hardly ever got calls in the middle of the day. Maybe it was the PTA asking for volunteers or her chatty neighbor looking for gossip. No. Low and behold it was Allen. Monica scrunched her nose as Gloria answered the call.
  "Hello?" She answered slightly confused.
  "Hey honey. How are you?" He asked.
  "Um.. fine. Do you need something?"
  Allen leaned back in his chair and chewed the inside of his lip. "No. I was just thinking about you and wanted to give you a ring."
This was so out of the norm, Gloria didn't know how to react. "Oh. Well, thank you?"
Allen chuckled and leaned up on his desk. He cleared his throat and licked his lips. "So what are you wearing?" He asked smugly.
Gloria didn't understand why he would ask. She looked down at herself. "A blue blouse and a white pair of pants."
Allen laughed a genuine laugh. A sound Gloria didn't hear often.
"What does he want?" Monica whispered.
Gloria shrugged.
"No, baby. I was just trying to role play with you. Like, a little fore play before I get home. I read somewhere it helps." He explained.
Gloria's cheeks turned pink. "Allen!" She said bashfully.
Monica rolled her eyes. She knew that flustered look all too well. Gloria got up from beside the younger woman and walked into the living room.
"What? You're not into it?" He asked.
"I didn't say that. It's just random." She said.
Monica followed Gloria and wrapped her arms around her from behind. It startled Gloria. She wasn't aware that she wasn't alone.
"Let's give it a try." Allen said but then he paused remembering her words on the back patio that night. "Only if you want."
Monica kissed the back Gloria's neck. She could hear Allen on the phone begging like the dog he was. It infuriated her to no end.
Gloria shuddered from the touch of Monica's lips. "Um.. okay. Sure."
Allen smiled and loosened his tie. "You can make up stuff to wear too. It doesn't all have to be real."
"Okay." She said. By now Monica had moved to the front. She kissed Gloria's lips and then moved to her neck. Gloria did her best to steady her breathing.
"So tell me again what you're wearing."
"A dainty little negligee. It's see through." She said as Monica began undoing the buttons of her blouse. She kissed the exposed skin as she went. Gloria bit her lip.
"That sounds sexy, Glo." Allen said. He was imagining it in his head and as one head filled with desire so did the other. He began ever so lightly stroking himself over his pants. "I have on that tie you gave me last year for my birthday. The one you said brought out the blue in my eyes."
"It's a nice tie." She said.
Monica made quick work of getting Gloria out of her shirt and out of her bra. She took one nipple into her mouth and fondled the other breast with her hand. Gloria moaned softly on accident. Monica smirked but continued.
"Holy shit. Are you touching yourself?" Allen asked surprised. All their time together he'd never known Gloria to masturbate. She did it of course, but he never got to experience it.
Gloria gasped as Monica bit down on her nipple. "Mmhm."
"That's so hot. I'm getting so hard thinking about you, Gloria. I wish you were here to help me." Allen husked. By this point he was completely hard.
"What would you want me to do?" Gloria asked. Monica pushed her on the couch and yanked her pants down just to discover she wasn't wearing any panties. She looked up at the older woman. Gloria bit her bottom lip and winked at her. She mouthed the word "Yours" and that sent Monica into a frenzy. She spread Gloria's legs, tossing them each over their own shoulder. She parted Gloria's folds with her tongue and teased her clit.
  Gloria arched her back. The teasing was torture. "Baby, please." She moaned.
  "Oh. You like that?" Allen asked in her ear. She actually had no idea what he was referring to. She had gotten lost in the feel of Monica's mouth against her.
  Still, she hummed. "Mmhmm."
  Monica started to suck her clit while teasing her opening her fingers. Gloria was so wet but she didn't like thinking it wasn't all for her. She pulled away from Gloria's throbbing cunt. "Mute it." She whispered.
  Gloria immediately complied. "What's wrong?" She asked.
  "Am I turning you on or is he?" She asked.
  "You, baby. I promise. This," Gloria reached down and covered her fingers in her own essence, "is all for you."
  Monica smiled before taking Gloria's fingers into her mouth and sucking them clean. She went back to pleasing her older lover, thrusting her fingers inside her slick passage. She started sucking her clit again. Gloria moaned out loudly.
  Allen grinned. "Wait, don't finish yet. I'm not close enough."
  "You better hurry." Gloria said softly. She was so close. Monica could make her cum faster than Allen ever could and deep down Monica knew that. It made her feel proud.
  "Fuck, babe. Do you want me to eat you out when I get home?" He asked.
  "Absolutely." Gloria moaned. "And that's it."
  That surprised Allen. Mostly because he wasn't used to Gloria making sexual demands and partly because he was aroused deeply by it. "Oh yes ma'am." He quickly unbuckled his belt and dug his hand into his boxers.
  "Oh god. Right there baby. Please don't stop." Gloria was grinding against Monica's tongue. She was so close.
  "I'm not going to stop." Allen growled as he started vigorously jacking himself off at his desk.
  "Baby. I'm about to cum." Gloria's breaths were shallow and she felt the muscles in her lower abdomen tighten.
  Monica started sucking and pumping her fingers faster. She wanted Gloria to cum for her right in that jerk's ear.
  "Oh! God! Yes!" Gloria shouted out as she came. She shook as Monica held her legs open.
  "Did you cum?" Allen asked. He didn't get an answer. Gloria was in LaLa land. "Hello? Babe? Did you cum?" He asked again.
  "Yes." She answered after the fog cleared some.
  "I didn't finish." He whined.
  Gloria didn't care. As far as she was concerned this was payback for years of being on the other side of this. "Sorry, dear. I have to go get cleaned up before the kids get home. Bye bye."
  Allen groaned with his dick in his hand. "Fine. See ya."
  Gloria hung up and tossed her phone aside. Monica was beaming up at her. "Wipe that smug smirk off of your face."
  Mo shrugged. "Can't help it."
  "I'm sure." Gloria chuckled and rested her head back on the couch. What a day.