nightmares

we had just watched the episode of the good doctor , dylan was in this one... he looked adorable....

but it is really sad and just depressing but it was an amazing episode. it is 2 am so imma sleep now

Y/n pov in dream

(the dream is going to be in a video)

(all rights to the maker of this vid peeps do not come at me)

Dylan pov 

i wake up too see y/n crying in her sleep.. she was muttering  "no please don't leave me dylan... i love you..."

i shook her awake and her eyes burst open and the first thing she said was.. "god it was just a dream ... you are ok " before she hugged me tightly.. i hugged back and put my head on hers..

i tell i was fine and it was just a dream..she looked truly upset so i decided to wing it and share our first kiss. she looked up at me admiringly and push a little bit of hair behind her ear and glance at her perfectly pink lips... and put my hand on her face ,stroking her soft cheek.

i then start leaning in slowly at first but she started leaning in too and lips softly met..

i felt butterflies in my stomach as she wrapped her arms around my neck so i  placed my other hand on her waist holding the beautiful girl in my arms...

after what seemed like eternities we pulled away...

her e/c eyes shone in the moonlight and i could see a little grin on her face as she layed back on my chest...

i layed down and we both stayed like this .

i waited until she shut her stunning orbs and i whispered  to her..

i love you and everything about you 

y/n pov

he thought i was asleep 

he is such a numpty 

how   could   i  fall   asleep    after    what   just     happened.....

my wish came true.

he whispered in my ear a very sweet phrase..

and i decided to say "babe you know i am still awake right"

dylan pov

she was still awake..

oh 

after that i was not expecting what got into me...

i kissed her passionately...

she kissed back which i was surprised at....

we pulled away again..

i blushed and she tucked her head into my neck..

3rd person pov

God i love this perfect human was all they were thinking as they fell asleep and dreamt about their soulmate...

for dylan it was y/n and for y/n it was dylan

and no-one could change that... not for all the tea in china ...

not all the gold in the world....fame...fortune 

absolutely nothing..

these two were made for each other and that is all that could be said!