Quigley Quagmire GIF IMAGINE

Y/N L/N POV

Y/N L/N POV

I stumbled around with the older baudelaires and this random boy who seemed to know about V.F.D....

We didn't know if we should trust him at first but our icy demeanour was thawed after a while..

We unlocked a V.F.D. Lock and broke in spluttering and coughing ,it was empty?!

There was no-one in there! it was all ashes and remains!!

A tear fell down my cheek as i called my parents names..

"I DON'T GET IT THERE WAS A SURVIVOR!!"Klaus shouted..

"There is!"The boy answered..

"Where?!"Violet questioned...

"Here,I survived the fire that destroyed my home..." The boy answered..

He took his mask off as i gasped..

His long Chestnut hair falling across his perfectly symmetrical face with slight pink scattered on his cheeks  as he brushed the  silky hair away with his gloved hands ,it revealed his stunning forest green and hazel eyes..and his smooth light pink lips..

"Duncan?!"Violet questioned..

I broke off and said..."No..Its Quigley!"

I ran up to him and hugged him burying my head in his neck as i inhaled his pinewood aroma which i missed so so.. much!He hugged back and twirled me around!!

Violet and Klaus smiled and winked at each other

They left to find clues as to find where sunny could've been..

I pulled away from the hug and he smiled..

"I missed you so..much Y/n/n!"

"I missed you too quigs a lot...."

He blushed and said..."Hey um.. can i just do ...s..somethiing?!"

i nodded thinking he was going to tickle me or something like he always did..

but he didn't instead he locked his soft lips on to my slightly chapped ones..brushing the stray lock of hair on the side of my face..i was shocked but kissed back anyway..

we kissed for a few seconds until we pulled away ...smiling

"We ..s..should probably help them..mm find sunny?!"i stuttered

he hummed a yes and took his hand in mine slowly and walked towards them..

g..o..d

what just happened