Quigley Quagmire_kiss me

Y/N baudelaire pov

Today we all had a huge lie in and just a practical lazy day...later that day we decided that we should play a few games... and of course Violet picked 7 minutes in heaven...oh and she is very strict when it comes to beating the system...

if some one goes in there you cannot come out without at least kissing for a solid few seconds and a bit of making out...i know its a whole new side of my sister huh.

well i do have a crush and i am sort of  hoping i don't get him but at the same time i do...

i have a huge crush on Quigley quagmire...everyone else was dating someone and me quigley always end up together and we have a good relationship....with a few blushes involved!

he was just so cute,i couldn't help it...

we decided to spin a bottle and see who it landed on.... violet went first and it landed on quigley ...oh

duncan and violet exchanged glances and gulped....isadora said as you are dating someone already it can be just a peck on the cheek..

she slightly pecked his cheek and they sat down...i didn't say that it wasn't fair as she was already dating duncan...

klaus was next and it landed on isadora...she practically dragged klaus to a cupboard and we heard the door lock...after a minute went by we heard very disturbing noises and everyone laughed so much for the cupboard was SoUnDpRoOf! they came out blushing and slightly shaken as isadoras mascara was slightly smudged but we didn't tell her that ;)....

next was my turn and i was shooketh...i spun it and closed my eyes and when i looked up it was ................................................................... quigley.

we both looked at each other and started walking toward the cupboard and closed the door ...

we looked at each other in the dim light seeping through the cracks of the door and leaned in slowly until quigley smashed his soft lips against mine...i weaved my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer towards his warm torso....he slightly trailed away from my lips and started trailing down my jaw to my neck..as i flinched slightly hoping for no hickey in the direction this was going i think he knew that though and went back up to my lips and made our kiss more passionate which lasted for over 10 secs before we pulled away our lungs burning for oxygen. he smiled and croaked out a sorry but i cut him off saying "you don't know how long i have been wanting to do that"....

he kissed my cheek and said me too. after that he lifted me slightly and said"y/n baudelaire will you please do the honour of being my girlfriend?"

i pecked his lips and nodded at him...he smiled widely and hugged me. 

we went out the room and smiled holding hands... they all squealed and said i knew it would go well....

after that frenzy we sat down an watched stranger thing together...

we earn't a few compliments saying that they think im secretly eleven and he is mike( but he would be a cute mike in my opinion)...

we were watching the part when mike and eleven get reunited and he says "i never gave up on you...i called you for ..""363 days ...i.i heard"and quigley pulled me closer if that was even possible..and said if we were mike and eleven i wouldn't give up on you either !

i gave him a small kiss and we all watched the rest of it together.

AFTER SEASON FINISHES 

after the tv turns of i see that quigley is asleep on my shoulder as i did not want to wake him i adjusted my self to lie down and made him lie down next to me... as i tucked him in to the blanket and laid down as i did he sub consciously hugged me as i smiled..placing a hand on his head kissing him gently..