Ice Skate With Me ~D.K

This is another dk imagine lolll

pic up top is what he was wearing !!

a short but sweet one!!

Dylan poV

I was skating at my rink..the one i go to almost everyday.. it was almost like my second home..My Girlfriend Y/N was standing watching me skate around in my ice skates spinning and practicing for my hockey tournament on sunday..i hadn't spent much time with y/n lately and i wanted to make it up to her somehow..i skated thinking about it..but then the answer was in front of my eyes..

i could skate with her..she didn't know how to skate so i could teach her ..it would be romantic as we had the rink to ourselves and she could skate with me anytime from then onwards!!

I skated up to her as she looked up from her phone..

she smiled lightly at me as her eyes lit up..i took her hands gently and pulled her onto the ice rink..she went on the ice and instantly slipped ..i caught her in my arms as she hugged close to my chest..snuggling..

"Are we too young to be in love?"she questioned me..

"i don't think so y/n because i am absolutely positive that i love you.."

she looked up and pressed her lips to mine briefly and that nuzzled into my neck..

"Me too..dyl..i love you too..."she mumbled .

i smiled gently and skated around holding y/n's hands..

WOW This is what love feels like..

it is like Heaven