Evan Gallico-Love Is Immortal

(A/N -This chapter is for my wonderful @flower0858,is your wattpad order extra luv and uwu and owo for curing sickness bc our bby dylan kingwell is tooo cuteee?)btw evan and Y/N is 19 in this .Y/N pov

so..my boyfriend is in the hospital and he has cancer. we are waiting for the results... from a test they are doing to see if it can be cured..

i hope it can..

the doctor says we can come in now and evan was laying on his side with a happy expression and smiling at me .

he trys to get up and walk  towards me i run and tell him to sit down...

he says "Y/N what i have may be curable..."

i was in shock and gave him a huge hug trying to avoid the pins that were stuck to my boyfriend's wrist. he hugged back and kissed my cheek... after a while everything was going fine until evan started coughing up blood ...i was terrified!

he had to be wheeled out of the room for another head ct.

1 hour later brought to you by steve murphy xxxx

he came back with a drained and tired complexion and gave me a fake weak smile.

he was put in a hospital bed and someone came in to talk to his parents and me and him were left alone in the room.

i could not help myself but hug him softly hearing his steady heartbeat, one that i hoped would never stop.

he hugged back lightly but ever since we came to the hospital he was almost fragile and we only hugged him lightly as if we would break him by accident.He whispered a "i love you "in my ear and kissed my lips gently .

Just after we pulled away, the parents came back in and told me to sit down and said"its hard for all of us but it is true that evan still has  stage 4 Osteosarcoma, (A  tumor of bone )."

i was devastated and they added "they told us  he only..y has 5 months left to live"

They left us alone again and i asked evan do you think your ok as you believe in heaven

he replied saying "Its because i don't ...if i believe in heaven i have to believe in god and i also have to believe that god made me sick ...so it is better for me just to think that it was all a coincidence.And when it is over its just...over"

i started tearing up and gave evan a passionate kiss and after i pulled back i whispered in his ear"don't worry i will never forget you and never move on and that i promise.."

He said "No...don't never move on Y/N,grow up and have a family ..have some kids and maybe you will even have grandchildren but don't cling on to me ... you have given me the best 5 years of my life. you have been with me through pain and happiness...just you remembering me is enough"

i didn't know what to say but just burst into tears and stuttered."i would never forget you my love...never" and with that he made some room for me in the bed which i carefully clambered into and pulled the duvet over us both...he fell asleep in my arms and left me stroking his hair in a steady motion .

it made me have a pain in  my heart just to know this perfect human won't be the one i could spend the rest of our days and be possibly the dad of my future children  but for now i know i should focus on the present...

6 months later

it was the day of my soulmates funeral...i was very emotionless and had spent the whole of last night crying... and before he was buried i put a note  into the coffin ..it was a love poem called 

it was a love poem called 

i stepped away and evans mum put a hand on my shoulder and said "we will miss him as much as you do "

i just nodded as i knew if i spoke i would cry in front everyone.

however sad i was  i knew that evan was watching us whevever he maybe as both he and i knew that love is immortal

A/N HOW WAS ITTTT

i thought this was quite sad