Duncan Quagmire-I'll Be There For You💕💔

(this chapter is slightly inspired by this) this takes place when they buy their own house

Duncan Quagmire pov

Sometimes i feel as if i am the odd triplet out .

Quigley is always the one that has more friends and he has had multiple girlfriends and i have had well... none

I was always the softie and whenever my parents had fought or something bad had happened or my parents showed favouritism towards my triplets and i had cried myself to sleep many times even when i was at home .

Isadora is called a perfect poet and quigley is their clever cartographer and me well nothing.

My siblings,they might not have noticed it but i did and it really hurts..I recently found out that quigley and my well..ex-crush were dating and i was heartbroken as i had met her first.

after that me and my sister were separated from quigley. Our parents are dead and i had gone into a really sad mindset. nothing really entertained me and it was ages since i did not have to force a smile.i did not want to self harm or anything but sometimes it felt like my heart was already doing that to me.

no one really spent time with me anymore as they all were in a couple. However Me and y/n were still best of friends though and i had recently got to like her ... a lot.

She listens to me when i am down and talks with me when no one would...

Her shining e/c eyes are so pretty and her hair was beautifully straight/curly/wavy and long/short.

She was stunning.. she probably only liked me as a friend but in my books she was a wonder.

Anyway it was the night now and i was heading to my room as it was dark.

Y/N In a hoodie was standing at my door beaming and said "hey dunc, are you ready to read the rest of the percy jackson book"

I just nodded and gave her a weak smile...

Y/N Baudelaire POV

I had recently started liking,...no.loving Duncan a lot as in a more than friends way.

I loved reading with him every night it gave me comfort after well my crush on quigley did not go so well .

Duncan seemed down and just gave me a weak smile and a nod that was nothing like him at all . i could see his face slightly in the dim light.he had a small tear coming down his cheek.

"duncan are you ok?"i asked gently

he did not reply and just tucked his head into his knees.

i went over to him and stroked his back and asked what was wrong he replied tearily with a

"y/n i can't do this anymore... my parents are gone ...my siblings don't even talk to me properly and violet probably thinks its awkward..klaus and i don't even laugh like we used to and sunny has never came to me ever since you and your siblings came .it feels like your the only one that even knows i exist."

i was shocked at this sentence and just said "duncan dont say this ... they all love you as much as i do and life won't be the same without you"

Duncan smiled and gave me a hug .

"You always know what to say Y/N " he tells me quietly.

i look at him and we got lost in each others eyes as we looked at each other. he breaks the glance by leaning in slightly and i did too and before long our lips met gently as he held my cheek... i wrapped my arms around his neck slightly deepening the kiss as we pulled away slightly to breathe but then placed our lips on each others again this time the kiss was more passionate....

we both pulled away breathless and smiled at each other.

Duncan Quagmire pov

i had just kissed the girl of my dreams.

i broke the electrified slience and said "you don't know how long i have been wanting to do that.."

she replied blushing "i have too "

i asked shyly "y/n would please be my honour of being my girlfriend..it dosen't have to if you don't want it to..."

she cut me off by saying shut up my dork and kissing me once again and of course klaus,isadora,quigley and violet came barging in...but we did not care and carried on ..

"i ship it !!!!" they all squealed in unison..

we pulled away and blushed looking at them.."are you two dating yet then?"violet asked..

i said"i don't know ..."

and y/n placed a finger on my lips and said "yes we are violet"

i blushed and placed a kiss on her cheek..

everyone squealed and went out the room to give us some privacy and went back to sleep..

we turned to each other and laughed and laid down together cuddling each other ..our warm breaths mingling.

"I'll Always Be There For You!" she whispered in my ear "always remember that.

I smiled a real smile for the first time in ages and said "and i will always be there for you"

and we both fell asleep with smiles on our faces.