Chapter 2- Weak

Jay blushed red, breathing heavily.
He's so close!
Jay has to force himself to stay away and not kiss him right then and there. He usually considered himself a pretty controllable man but right now, he felt extremely nervous of what he could do to Daniel and all Daniel had to do is lean down a bit more... Wait. What was he thinking?!

"...?"

Daniel backed up, to Jay's relief.

"I'm sorry. I'm clingy when I get to know someone. But yeah, do you have a story?"

A story?

"...!"

Daniel smiled gently. "It's okay. I can wait."

Jay blushed and asked Daniel mentally," do you want to hang out with me after classes?"

Daniel understood perfectly and grinned. "Yes! I'd love to!!" He danced excitedly in place, bouncing on his heels. Jay was so relived and nervous. Why was he even this excited around Daniel?
Daniel's face was suddenly red and his eyes were sad.

"A-actually.." He started, "I-I don't think it's a good idea. What would p-people say if they saw you with someone like me?"

Jay cocked his head to the side, confused as hell.
What?

"Look at you, Jay. You're perfection. Then look at me and all of my imperfections. I'm fat and ugly."

Jay stood up quickly, slamming his hand on the desk.
'..!!!!!!!!'

Daniel blushed cherry red. "That's not true!"

Jay was about to compliment his everything when the bell rang, surprising both boys. Lunch break was over.

Daniel returned to his seat next to Zack Lee, who was snoring already. Daniel wondered what Jay meant by "Beautiful".

The rest of the school day dragged in slowly but finally the bell rang, signaling dismissal. Daniel quickly left, trying to avoid people.

But alas, fate had a different plan. A tall, brown haired boy stepped in front of Daniel with two other boys on either side of him when he got outside the building.

"Well well well. You're handsome." The brown haired guy said.

"Thank you?" Daniel mumbled, not knowing what to say.

"You would look even more handsome on my bed." He continued.

Daniel tilted his head to the side in confusion. "What do you mean?"

The guys burst into laughter, thinking that he was joking. Then he became even more amused when Daniel looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"Damn you're not kidding!" He snickered gleefully.

"Want me to show you what I mean?" He continued.

Daniel was about to accept when Jay came out of nowhere and stood in front of Daniel, blocking him from the boy.

"..."

"Speak, you freak! What do you want? I'm tryna get laid tonight bro!" The boy held a knife in his hand, pointing it at Jay.

"!!!!" Jay suddenly grabbed Daniel's hand.

Daniel shook in fear. The boy frowned at Daniel. "You understand this weirdo?"

Daniel nodded.

"What he say?" The boy insisted.

"Umm..."

Jay nodded at him to go on.

"He said t-that he's my boyfriend so you c-can't get laid tonight."