Chapter 3: Big Mistake

Daniel hasn't spoken to Jay in three days. Three days! Jay was exasperated.
Daniel was always smiling with Vasco, Mira, and he even managed to befriend Zack. They all admired him because of his friendly personality and amazing looks.
Jay was upset. He didn't know that the kiss would make Daniel that angry, he just wanted to protect him from the guy with the big knife! Aish. Even Joy spoke with Daniel, but then again, she's always flirting. Still, that made Jay's heart hurt. A lot.
Daniel was sitting at his desk, his head down. From Jay's seat, Jay could see that Daniel's ears were red and he was slightly trembling in either fear or laughter. Jay immediately stood up, knocking his chair back and clattering to the ground. He walked over to Daniel, ignoring the stares he got from his classmates and teacher, who was chiding at Jay to sit down.

"Sit down, Mr. Hong! It's not time to socialize!"

As soon as Daniel heard Jay's last name, he was tempted to look over but he couldn't because his cheeks were stained with his tears. Zack was knocked out next to him, so he didn't have to worry about Zack seeing him. Suddenly, somebody tapped him. Daniel kept his head down, but his eyes quickly glanced up at the person who tapped him.

It was Jay.

He was smiling at Daniel, and his worries immediately faded. Jay's bright smile was enough for Daniel to momentarily forget what had happened earlier. When Jay saw that Daniel was crying, he frowned. His hands balled up into tight fists.
"..."
"N-no Jay. I'm okay. Nothing interesting happened, I'm just being a crybaby. It's okay."
"..."
"I'm fine Jay."
Suddenly, Jay reached for his wrist and pulled him out of his seat gently, leading him towards the table and chairs at the back of the classroom. The teacher decided to ignore Jay Hong because 1) he was rich and 2) he was rich.

Jay sat down on a chair and patted his legs, clearly motioning for Daniel to sit down. Daniel flushed, fanning his face and looking away.
"...?"
"N-no I'm really okay. You don't have to do this."
Jay gripped Daniel's wrist as he was about to leave and pulled him into his lap. He wrapped his arms around Daniel's waist loosely and let him lean against his chest.
"..."
"I'm oka-"
"...!"
"...I.." Daniel faltered, slightly scared.
"I'm...okay now. But earlier, a couple of guys grabbed me a-and took me to t-the bathroom. Then they pinned me down and hit m-me. The blond boy he..." Daniel shallowed.
Jay was shaking with anger, and motioned at Daniel to keep going.
"He kissed me. My...umm...my second kiss. And then he t-touched me. But Zack came in before things could get uglier."

Jay was holding Daniel down tightly, his anger making his head blank. He pushed Daniel off gently and headed out of the classroom, ignoring Daniel when he called out to Jay. Jay walked around until he found two guys leaning against the wall next to the bathroom, and stared at them.

The blonde boy stared at Jay and checked him out while laughing, "Score! Two cuties in a day!"
The other boy grumbled and pushed himself off the wall. They both had bruises on their faces and the brunette had a busted lip. He tried grabbing Jay but missed when he dodged.
The blonde guy chuckled. "These guys are feisty. Why is it that all the cute ones are against "hanging" out with us?"
Jay suddenly threw a punch at his face, his Chrome Hearts rings cutting his lip and bruising his jaw. He fell down, cursing.
"Fuck! Get away, crazy bitch!" The brunette scrambled away, leaving the blonde alone. Jay picked him up and was about to beat the living daylights out of him until he heard an angel calling out his name. He glanced over at the noise for a second, seeing Daniel running towards Jay.
"Jay! WATCH OUT!"
The blonde had punched Jay and attempted to cut his face with a piece of broken glass. Jay scowled and slammed the blonde down on the ground, hearing a sickening crack. He checked him, concluding that he only broke his arm.

"Jay! Stop!"

Jay stood up straight, watching Daniel cling to his shirt, begging Jay to help bring the boy to the nurse's station. Jay huffed, hesitating before giving in.

'If he asked for the moon, I would give it to him.'