Chapter 4- Broke Down

Daniel wasn't speaking to Jay. Why?
Because he was ashamed. Daniel has gotten into a dumb spot with that boy that tried to pick him up, resulting in Jay having to kiss him. He was sure that Jay didn't even want to be near him anymore, but to be honest, he didn't hate the kiss.

It made him feel weird, his legs were weak and he couldn't stay standing. His heart was beating so fast and butterflies erupted in his tummy.

He needed to go to the hospital, because he thought that he was sick, but when he went to the nurses station, she had said that Daniel was fine. She smirked knowingly when he explained that he felt that way around Jay.

In conclusion, Daniel stayed away from Jay since he was so sure that the blonde was pissed at him. Then he went ahead and caused even more trouble for Jay when he got himself in a mess involving those boys and both Zack and Jay beating the living daylights out of them.

He was walking down the hallways during lunch break when he heard faint sobs echoing through the halls. He followed the sounds to the bathroom near the closed music room, curiously peeking inside. The sobs got louder and more desperate. Daniel walked inside the bathroom quietly, hoping not to disturb the person, but as he got closer he got more worried. The sobs weren't loud and annoying, but soft and desperate. It sounded heartbroken.

Daniel walked up to the very last stall, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"Hello?" He called out.

The sobbing got muffled, as if they were covering their mouth in order to stop crying.
"Are you okay? Please come out, I'm here if you need to talk whoever you are."

The door unlocked and opened, Jay standing inside, his face downwards. He covered his mouth with his sleeve and he tried to force himself to stop crying. Daniel was shocked, slightly backing up.

"J-Jay?! What's wrong?? Who hurt you?"

Jay didn't say anything as usual, but Daniel also couldn't read him. Jay still had tears running down his face.

"Ahh...come here." Daniel grabbed Jay gently, pulling him towards his chest. He hugged Jay.

Jay froze, surprised. He thought that Daniel hated him. A few seconds later, he brought his arms up and hugged Daniel back.

"It's okay, tell me what's wrong."

"..."

"No, it's no trouble. Just tell me, I'm here for you."

"...?"

"What?" Daniel's eyes widened. "I'm not mad at you! I don't hate you either. Why do you think that?"

"...!"

"No no no, you did what you had to do. And to be completely honest..." he hesitated, "I didn't hate it."

Jay flushed red, smiling. Daniel smiled at him and wiped his tears with his sleeves.

"Honestly, I thought that you were the one that was mad at me. I mean, I got you into a mess with those guys and these other guys. You even had to kiss me, and it was my...umm...my first kiss."

Jay grinned. "..."

Daniel was shocked. "Yours too? But you felt so experienced, though."

Jay smiled. "..."

"You're right. It did feel so natural. Hehe."

Jay backed away from Daniel, a soft smile on his lips. He secretly was glad that Daniel found him even if he was a bit embarrassed from being a crybaby.

"Oh no...I'm causing so much trouble for you even now. I'm so sorry, Jay!" Daniel bowed. "Please don't cry!"

Jay panicked. He gestured frantically, trying to get Daniel to stop. "...!"

"It's not okay! I thought that we could be friends, but I keep on making your life hard!"

(A/N That's not the only thing you make hard hehe.)

Jay shook his head. He gestured at himself.

"No! You've been perfect, I swear! I'm sorry that I ignored you. Let's start over again." Daniel smiled widely, taking Jay's breath away. "Hey, I'm Daniel Park!"

Jay chuckled, surprising Daniel. His cheeks reddened, making Jay amused.

"Holy shit, your voice is so sexy!"