Strange guy

"Ugh" dipper groaned. "What is wrong dearest brother" Mable answered sarcasticly. "I hate this bus ride,it takes forever" "look out the window DipStick!" Mable yelled. Dipper glanced out the window only to see an extremely tall red head. "WENDY!!" He grabbed his stuff and bolted out the bus door. " Dipper! Wow, you got really tall in the past 8 years" they both laughed. They hugged each other as Mable walked off the bus. Dipper and Mable looked around both just to see Wendy but, Grunkle Stan, Great uncle Ford, and Soos on a computer. They both looked at each other and then asked in harmony " Why is Soos on a screen" " Cause I with Melody, Dudes" " ohh ok that makes sense" they both questioned it inside their heads.

~the next day~

"Dipper! We're out of ice and food take my car and go to the store!" Stanley shouted. Dipper got out of the chair grabbed the keys and drove to the store. He went in and looked at the shopping list that he also grabbed. "Ok first item" he scanned the list "chips! I can do that" he walked down the rows of chips. He saw a guy looking at Doritos. Dipper giggled to himself. The guy must have heard cause he turned around. The guy stared at Dipper then spoke " what are you laughing at?" He asked " Nothing just Doritos!" Dipper lied he was actually thinking about Bill in his *Dorito Form*. "I'm not a Dorito, Pine tree" the stranger walked off. "B-Bill" dipper wispered to himself. Almost passing out.