Back ''Home''

"where now Pine tree" "well let's see" they've been here for about a half hour. ""Were do you want to go?" "Back home" "GOT IT" he raised his hand up. "Bill wait I can't go back.." before he finished. Bill snapped and they were sitting in front of the Mystery Shack. They heard crashing inside. Dipper sighed. Well I've got nothing to lose any more Dipper thought. He walked up Bill trailing behind him. Dipper stood on the porch. Taking a deep breath he knocked on the door. Bill looked nervous. The door opened. "Hello?" Dipper asked. "GET OUT!" Someone screamed. "But I live here" "LIVED" "but I want to come back and at least say goodbye to Mable" "then say it". Dipper was the as the door opened more revealing Mable behind it. he ran up and hugged her. She pushed him away. "You said it now get out!" "Let me at least explain myself to Ford, Stan, and you" "FINE". Bill coughed getting their attentions. Mable looked behind Dipper. "YOU" "Yes ME" Bill responded. Mable yelled and launched herself at Bill, knocking him to the ground. She punched him. Dipper now walks in the house, knowing Bill will live. He wacths as Stan and Ford come running down. Ford again with a gun, Stan with his brass knuckles. Dipper panicking, ran into the kicthen and hides. He looks out the window Mable is still beating up Bill, he is dying of laughter. Until Ford comes out with the gun agian. Dipper has yet another panick attack. "How are back Cipher" "Pine tree" is all Bill says. Pushing Mable off him, Bill stands up. Dipper now runs outside. "STOP!!!!" "thanks Pine tree" bill mumbled. "Start explaining Mason!" Stan said. "Ok I'll explain everything, inside, with Bill!" Stan, Mable, and Ford gave Bill death glares. Every one walked inside.