Bill

Dipper has walked for a hour. The note glows brighter and brighter. Until he finally comes upon a statue of a man. "Bill!" Dipper yelps. He hugs him. Forgetting that he's a statue. "Sorry Bill, time to bring you back" he said touching Bill's hand. The statue cracked through the middle. It glowed bright gold in the cracks. Dipper covered his eyes with his arm. He looked back up. Standing in front of him was a golden haired man. Arms open Dipper ran up to Bill. Dipper landed with a thud on Bill chest as he knocked them both down to the ground. Bill opened his eyes. He looked at Dipper, and Dipper looked at him. Dipper pressed his lips against Bill's. Bill pressed his lips passionately against Dipper's. They realesed each other sitting on their knees now. Dipper cried. "Bill I'm sorry *sniff* I could've stopped him *sob* B-but I couldn't *tears* I'M SO SORRY!" Bill pulled Dipper's head on to his shoulder. "Your fine Pine tree. It's ok. Let it out" "I'M SORRY!!!!" "ya I got that". Dipper giggled a bit, tears still running down his face. Bill snapped with one hand. A tissue box appeared, he handed it to Dipper. Dipper took it. "Thank *Sniff* you". Bill kissed him on his cheek. "Anything Pine tree"