Explaining (back to the story)

(I don't have a good picture for this one so have this)

~20 minutes of arguing later~

"So you meet him in the forest, feel in love, and got together" Stanley asked. Bill and Dipper nodded in unison. "They're story equals out" Ford added. "Mason can we speak in private while Mable and Stan ask Bill questions?" "Sure!" Dipper shot. He and Ford walked into the kitchen. "I'm sorry" "sorry for what" "for saying your not in that family". Dipper hugged his great uncle. "No, I'm sorry I should've told you about Bill" "you had your reasons". They hugged each other once again and walked into the living room. "Can you really turn into anything!?" "Yes" "CAT! CAT! CAT! CAT! CAT!" they heard chanting. They came in and saw Bill just sitting on the floor across from Mable. "I can't now I'm stuck in this body, don't ask, long story" "fine I won't then" Mable fake pouted. "PINE TREE" Bill ran over and Smack his lips against Dipper's. They pulled away. "SOOOOOOO CUTTEEEEE" Mable screeched. "Ugh" both great uncles said in unison to Mable. Bill hummed, and sat back on the floor. " Uhh Dipper if you want you can have a separate room for you and Bill?" "Sure" "But!" "But what?" "You and Bill have to work in the shack" "Fine". Bill groaned.