Work Really sucks

They walked away holding hands. Into the room Ford said they could have. They step into the room. "Dusty and moldy, your cleaning Pine tree" "very expected, and no" "and this is why it's nice to have a demon boyfriend". Bill snapped his fingers the dust was gone so was everything else. "Think of what you want your half to look like" Dipper did. Soon Bill made it a reality doing the same but differently to his side. They fell asleep on the beds on either side.

~Next morning~

Dipper awoke feeling a big lump to his left side. He flipped over. "BILL" "PINE TREE! *giggles* morning" "Bill get off me" Dipper struggles to get off Bill. He gets off the bed. "Wait why is there only one bed" "No specific reason Pine tree". Dipper looks around every things still there only the two beds morphed into one. Dipper shrugged it off. He grabs clothing and goes to the bathroom to change. He comes back Bill is dressed now. They go to the kitchen. Stan and Mable made Toast. Ford comes up from the basement. "Stanley, have you seen my gloves?" "On the TV stand" "thank you" Ford walks out of the room. Every one else eats.

~The shack opens~

Bill sitting at the register. Dipper's stocking the shelves. A customer walks up to Bill. Dipper looks at Bill. He's wacthing him. Dipper does the thing were you smile and use your fingers to like continue the smile. Smile dipper lips. Bill "smiles". The lady checks out and leaves. Dipper dies of laughter. "BILL THAT'S NOT A SMILE!!!" "I TRIED" He justified.