Sumerween and a Huge question

(thanks for my first votes! And for that have a really long chapter!)

"Bill and Dipper!" They awoke to loud banging on the door. Bill used his magic to open it and to get changed, "never going to take my powers for granted!" Bill said. Dipper giggled, "BILL AND DIPPER STOP EVERYTHING!!" "WHAT MABLE!" "WHAT IS IT SHOOTING STAR" "TODAY IS SUMMERWEEN". Mable was now laughing, and laughing hard.  Dipper and Bill were less amused. Bill snapped his fingers and he and Dipper were dressed. "We have to pick out costumes! Come on DipStick and Doritos!" Bill grumbled at his new nickname, Dipper laughed. Mable got in the car, Bill in the Passenger side, Dipper of course driving.

~At the Summerween super store~

" Ok you two are going to need macthing costumes" "FINE" they both grumbled. They got out of the car and followed the skipping Mable. Walking in Mable lead them right to the costume aisle grabbing everything that she saw. Finally after about half an hour of shopping they went as these:

 Finally after about half an hour of shopping they went as these:

(Not my art and top picture was cut to have only Mable in it.)

Mable as Grunkle Stan, Bill as a captain and Dipper as his first mate

Mable as Grunkle Stan, Bill as a captain and Dipper as his first mate. They all accepted these and went off to retrieve candy! "CANDY! CANDY! CANDY! CANDY!" "I CAN'T DRIVE WHEN YOU TWO ARE CHANTING!!" "CANDY!" Bill and Mable were dying of laughter. They arrived at the neighborhood. Every one except Dipper ran out of the car. "Onwards" "I like your enthusiasm Shooting Star! By the way how does this work?" Mable started explaining, Dipper walked to the first house. Bill ran in front of him, "TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!!!!!" Bill screamed. Dipper died, Mable laughed. The lady opened her door, "aren't you a little to old for this?" "Yes" Dipper wispered "nope!" Mable and Bill spat. "Go find someone else and make them waste their candy on adults like you who can buy your own candy!" She slammed the door. "This is going to happen at every house" Dipper Said as they walked back to the car. "Ya I kinda guessed this would" Mable said. "We can pass out candy at my place?" "You have a house?" "Ya! here let me drive"

~after Bill's horrible driving~

Mable and Dipper got out off the car, almost puking, Bill jumped out of the car happily. They all looked up at a nice house, not a mansion but not a shack.b"Bill how did you get this!?" "Well when you become a human being you need to keep a low profile you need to look like your living some where" "no joke"

~after passing out candy~

Mable was teleported home when she said she wanted to go. Dipper and Bill cuddled on his couch. Eventually Dipper smacked Bill with a pillow. Bill looked at him floated to pillows to the center of the room and multiplied them. "PILLOW FIGHT" they both screamed. Dipper started to make a fort, Bill used his magic to make a pillow machine gun. "Eat fluff Pine tree!!!" Launching the pillows at Dipper Bill was screaming. Pillows hit Dipper everywhere. "I surrender!" "Yes I win!" "sure". Bill jumped back on the coach followed shortly by Dipper. "Tou know you could live with me here if you wanted?" "I want"