{Chapter 3}

The Realization

____________________________________________________________

Shredder's POV:

I was dreaming of Leonardo in my bed. Couldn't get him out of my mind. How beautiful he is. If you are wondering why am I finding my enemy so beautiful.

I fell in love with him when I first met him and his brothers. I love about his face, his eyes, his body.

His smooth green skin. I want him all to myself. I would do anything to protect him.

I do these mission on purpose just yo only see him...many times.

I even have to hurt him badly when my men sees me fighting him. I don't want to hurt him anymore.

He is the love of my life I cannot live without. Without him...I am nothing. When he's around me or when I see him. I'm whole again.

I want to show him how much I love him. I must make a plan to yell him..no..to show him. I hope he feels the same way.

Leo's POV:

I can't stop thinking about that dream. Am I in love with the enemy? Am i just dreaming about that just because I'm gay and he's a fucking hot guy?

How can I not realize that Shredder is so fucking hot. I mean, come on we all been fighting Shredder over 3 years. I felt something weird at my lower plastron. I looked down and saw my bulge. 'Fucking great!' I yelled in my mind. 

I was seriously turned on by thinking my enemy. Our enemy. Just by that. Good thing I was in my room. I looked over my clock and it was 12 in the morning. I looked back over my mirror facing me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

⚠WARNING: THERE'S MASTURBATION AHEAD RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ JUST SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANNA OR DON'T READ AT ALL.⚠

________________________________________________________________________________

I started to go down on my lower plastron and rubbed my slit. I groaned in pleasure of the slight touch. I rubbed my slit slowly and I moaned a little loud. I close my eyes focusing the pleasure I'm giving myself.

Then I started to rub it little fast and hard. I moaned so loud I use my right hand to cover my mouth from my lewd moan. I felt my dick coming out of my hidden plastron. I opened my eyes and uncovered my mouth. I was seeing my dick was pre-cumming, drooping down on my bed sheet. I put my hand on the tip of my cock where the pre-cum is, I used it as my lubricant and rubbed it all over my dick. It felt so good and I wanna do this all night. Then I jerked off real fast and I moaned quietly. Trying to hold down my moans that I'm so embarrassed of. I gripped my dick little hard and jerked off faster. I was moaning quietly, and I was squirming around a little how it felt. I felt the electric sensation coming down the back of my spine and it felt really nice. Giving me chills now and goosebumps.

Then...I was starting to think over Shredder here with me in my room, touching my dick with his left hand, and the other in my entrance fingering me so hard and fast. It turned me on so badly, I actually, want him here with me. What it might feel like to have sex with the enemy. The sexy as enemy.