{Chapter 6}

I Love You, My Beautiful Flower~

______________________________________________

No one's POV:

"Ohhh the foods were so good, Saki. Thank you....for this." Leo politely thanked Saki. As for Saki he looked at Leo and smiled at him.

"Your welcome, Leo." Saki said Leo's name short. That made him shocked that he never heard Saki said his nickname.

"I never heard you said my nickname." Leo said and smirked at him.

Saki heard him and he chuckled. "Well I guess its better say your nickname then saying your full name." Saki said and made Leo frowned.

Leo closed his eyes, perked his lips and nodded at him. "That's true, that's true."

"So, my flower. How do you like this picnic? And the date?" Saki asked Leo.

Leo looked at Saki's eyes deeply and he smile a little. "Its really romantic, Saki. Thank you. This is literally my first time." Leo said in honesty.

Saki put his plate down the table. And looked straight at Leo an asked. "So tell me, Leo. Did your brothers find anybody?"

Leo looked for a little bit then back at Saki. "Well, my two brothers. Raph and Mikey have girlfriends." Leo said.

Saki looked shocked a bit didn't think his two brothers might have one. "Really?" Leo nodded at him.

"Yeah, Raph's girlfriend is a alien Salamander. Her name is Mona Lisa." Leo explained and Saki made a face like he was trying to process what he just heard.

"Your brother. Raphael. Girlfriend is a alien...Salamander? To be honest he has a bad taste." Saki said and chuckled and made Leo laughed.

"Yeah we were all shocked that Raph would have a thing for alien lizard." Leo said and chuckled at the same time.

Saki chuckled along with his love. "Alright, what about your other brother, Michelangelo?" Saki asked Leo's little baby brother.

"Well, Mikey's girlfriend is a time traveler. She said she isn't born yet. But she got with him. Her name is Renet."

Leo said about his baby brother's girlfriend and Saki nodded at him. "Interesting but...what about your other brother. Donatello?" Saki asked Donnie last.

"Oh him. He's still single and still has a crush on April. Remember that the Kraangs trying to capture the girl?" Leo said. "Oh-wait! Donatello, your brother is in love with April O'Neil?" Saki asked Leo in shocked.

"Yeah. But once she found out about his love for her. Cause it was obvious. She didn't wanna tell him but instead she been trying to avoid him. It didn't work. So instead she only use him to finish her homework. That bitch." Leo said but in annoyed tone talking about April.

"That little brat. She doesn't have a right to use him like even she found out his love for her." Saki said in angry tone about April. "Thank you. So yeah I feel bad for my brother Donnie. I wanna tell him but I don't wanna break it heart. But someone can tell him." Leo said lastly abd smiled. Saki looked at him confused so he asked away. "What do you mean, my flower?" Saki asked.

Leo sighed. "Well, my other human friend name Casey. Remember him?" Leo asked about Casey. Saki nodded at him. Leo clicked his tongue and started to explained. "Well my friend, Casey. We both have each others back. He told me his secret that he's in love with my brother Donnie." Leo said and made Saki widened his eyes. "Your human friend is in love with your brother Donatello?" Saki asked and Leo nodded at him. Saki chuckled a little bit and said. "Well that's really nice. I hope he tells his feelings for your brother. If he keeps going head over heels for this girl, O'Niel. It will only get worst."