{Chapter 5}

I'm So Crazy In Love With You

__________________________________________

Leo's POV:

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe the night came today. Me and Shredder are now finally. Kissing. Our first kiss. He confessed his feelings for me. And I returned mine as well.

This is the best night ever. We were both still kissing then...come into...a hot sloppy kiss.

Hot damn Saki is such a good kisser, I'm blushing so hard right now. Then I felt him pushing me towards the wall. I'm now against it, feeling Saki's body on mine still kissing me. Both of us going in rhythms together in the same time.

I moaned into the kiss and I think I heard Saki...groaned?! Omg that was literally sexy.

My mind is blown away. He stopped kissing me and went down to my neck. Started to give me butterfly kisses. I moaned in pleasure how good Saki is giving me. I tilt my head aside giving him more room. He was now kissing my neck sloppy, leaving my neck wet. It felt so good. I don't ever want this hot make out session to stop.

Then I felt Saki then bit my neck gently, found my sweet spot. I moaned a little loud. And I think that made him crazy. But then he stopped.

We were both panting how much we were getting at. I didn't want Saki to stop but. The others might get suspicious.

"Leonardo. My love. Don't ever forget how much i love you. Showed you my confession and love. You made me so happy." I heard Shredder said sweetly in such romantic words.

I smiled at my lover and I put both my hands on his both cheek making him look at me.

"Of course I will never forget about it Saki. I feel the same way about you. You just made me realize these feelings in my heart. I am in love with you as well. I want to be with you so badly and....just want to be with you. Forever~" I said and never know how to say in romantic words but I tried anyways.

I looked into Saki's eyes deeply and seeing him...crying? Omg I made him cry. "Oh, Leonardo. My dear." Shredder said and grabbed my right hand to his lip and kissed my palmed. He looked back at me and smiled softly while a tear roll down to his cheek.

"I want to be with you forever and always. And protect you as well. My hydrangea flower~" Shredder said to me of my new nickname and. I love that nickname he gave me.

I was about to speak but he spoked first. "We need to go. We don't want others to know where we have gone and see us like this." Oh yeah I forgot that we were all fighting. Saki only did this just to talk to me.

"Yeah, we really need to go. I bet my brothers and my two friends are worried about me." I said and Shredder nodded at me.

"Leonardo. Meet me tomorrow midnight at the abandoned motel. I'll be waiting for you there. I'll might be do something special for you." He asked me out...on a date?

Then I felt him kisses my beak sweetly and I laughed by his affection. I really live this side of Saki. "I'll come tomorrow midnight, Saki. Can't wait to see you again." I said to him excited.

Shredder chuckled at me and brought me into a kiss again and broke it to look at me.

"I'll bring you those flowers I talked about and that nickname I gave you." Shredder said. Oh can't wait for that flower.