{Chapter 4}

I Fell In Love With You, My Flower

__________________________________________

3rd POV:

In the next morning, Leo and his brothers were getting ready for another patrol. But this time. Casey and April went with them.

They were jumping around building to building. And stopped where the abandoned factory is. Karai texted them with Shredders plan.

They all went inside in stealth mode. And Leo whispered to his team.

"Alright guys, April and Donnie will take the left on top of the ceiling. Casey and Raph will take the ceiling on the right. Me and Mike will take this rale here."

Leo gave the order and they nodded at me.

Leo can see April's face and eyes that shes annoyed being with his brother, Donnie. She only wants to be with Casey only and be his teammate.

'Fucking bitch, Donnie really loves you and you have no idea how much he cares for you.' Leo said in his mind. He saw Casey on my side raised his hand up.

Leo groaned in annoyed. "Ughh, what Casey?" He asked him.

"Uhm, can I be your partner, Leo? Cause there's something i have to tell you." Casey said to Leo. And Leo face calmed by Casey's answer. "Oh ok. Mikey go with Raph now. Come on Case."

Leo ordered Mikey to go with Raph instead and Casey with Leo on the rale. Walking low and quietly.

Then Casey cut off the silence but whispered. "So, Leo, remembered when I told you my secret that I am bi?" Casey asked Leo and he looked at him confused.

"Yeah, what about it?" Leo asked him back and Casey was blushing out of embarrassment. Leo got confused and he raised his eyebrow. "Well uhm....I'm actually gay. I don't find girls attractive anymore. And cause who made me gay for three days. Was Donnie." Casey said softly saying the truth in his words.

Leo eyes widened in shock of Casey's words. Leo couldn't find any words but he stuttered. "Y-you like Donnie? You actually like him?" Leo asked Casey again and Casey nodded a yes.

Leo chuckled and smiled softly at him. "Wow, for a past few days I thought you liked April." Leo said. Casey shook his head in disgust. "No I don't even like April. I was just only flirting to her to only make Donnie jealous. So I can maybe win him over but. I know he likes April so much." Casey said sadly in the last sentence.

Leo also frowned of Casey's words and his feelings for Donnie. "Yeah, Donnie is so blind by April. To be honest he would do anything for her. She only use him to finish her homework while she goes out shopping and having fun. I didn't even like her in the first place." Leo said in the truth word of April.

"Yeah me neither. I thought I liked her but when I got to know her. She's a total bi-atch." Casey said in annoyed but angry tone.

"She's a total drama queen too and such a complainer. Im glad I'm gay. I could never date a girl who would act like that." Casey added about April.

"Yeah me too. But your gonna have to tell Donnie your feelings for him." Leo told Casey. Casey's face went blank and his eyes widened. "No no I can't. What if he doesn't feel the same way?" He asked Leo worried. Leo smiled at him softly and put his hand on his shoulder. "Casey, your gonna have to tell him how you feel. If you don't tell him. You'll be too late." Leo said to him. Casey was thinking over of Leo's words. Looked at him and nodded in agreement.