Chapter 21

It's already late evening and Haneul was feeling so fresh. She decided to walk outside. She sat on the bench, facing the grass field. *I'm turning to a vampire huh?* "That's explain the changes I've been experience these few days." She sighed.

She looked at the sun as it sets. "Will I be able to be out in the sun after this?" she asked herself.

The door of the kitchen suddenly flew open, revealing Dino standing there. "What are you doing out here?" he asked.

Haneul turned to look at him. He looked like he's just got up from his sleep. His hair was messy and his face was bloated. "Just woke up?" she asked him. He nodded, "I went down to get some water but I saw someone's at the back." He said.

Haneul patted the empty place next to her. Dino shook her head, "The Sun is still there." Dino answered. "Oh, sorry. I forgot." She looked apologetic. "It's okay. I need to go anyway. My body stinks." He joked and Haneul laughed. "Go then."

Haneul continued to look at the sun set until she felt someone took the empty space next to her. She turned to her side. She looked surprise, "S.Coups oppa."

"What?" he asked as he sneaked his hand into his pocket.

"I haven't see you too much today." Haneul said.

"Well, someone told me to get some sleep so I did. It was a good 2-days sleep." He said. "Y-You sl-sleep for two days? So you really didn't eat? Aren't you hungry?" she asked. He shook his head, "I can manage." he answered shortly.

"I'm sorry but you look like you need some rest." Haneul apologised. "It's not your fault besides, you were right. I do need some sleep." S.Coups agreed with her.

S.Coups turned to her, "Any plan for tonight?" he asked her. She shook her head. "Great!" with that S.Coups got up and went back inside the house.

Haneul frowned deeply. *why'd he ask?*

Fourteen grumbling stomachs were waiting for the dinner. S.Coups seated at the end of the table, "I have a suggestion for everyone." He said. Thirteen heads turned to look at him.

"We haven't use our power too much these few weeks. I'm going for a practise after dinner. You are welcome to join if you want. And you!" S.Coups looked at Haneul. "N-Nae?" she stuttered. *the hell? Why did I stutter? It's not like I'm not use to talk with him.* she thought.

Wonwoo smiled and she saw it. *wonwoo oppa! Don't read my mind!* she thought. Wonwoo just smiled.

"Since you've turned to a vampire, I think it would be a great chance for you to see how we practice." S.Coups said. She listened to him intently. Some of them turned to her, "Are you okay with that, Haneul?" Hoshi asked her.

"I don't mind. Besides, I get to see how strong everyone is." Haneul told them.

"Well then, after dinner it is. Let's eat." S.Coups started to eat his dinner and so did the others.

--------------- ------------- -----------

Haneul waited patiently for the others as they went to get change. One by one, the males went down the stairs.

S.Coups went down last. He looked at everyone. "Everyone's going?" he asked when he saw everyone was there.

Hoshi smiled, "It's been awhile." He said. "My body ached all over for not being able to use my power." Seungkwan said. "I can't do much though." Joshua added. "Then I can sit with you then?" Haneul asked. He smiled while patting her head, "That would be a great idea!"

"Let's go." S.Coups lead and the others followed from behind. They went out from the gate and quietly entered the forest behind their mansion. Haneul involuntarily clutched onto Joshua's sleeve when the entered the forest. It was dark and damp. Not to mention, it was too silent for a forest.

"Are you okay?" Hoshi walked next to Haneul. She nodded in hesitant. "Just little scare." She answered.

"Don't worry Haneul. Just stay close." Hoshi said. She just nodded.

After a few more minutes of walking, S.Coups suddenly stopped, "We're here." In front of them, it's a wide grass field and a large-sized pond. The moon's reflection could be seen clearly on the water surface.

Haneul released her hand from Joshua. "Woah, it's so pretty." She exclaimed. "Be careful, princess. It's slippery. I don't want you to fall." DK said. "Okay oppa." She smiled before she ran towards the pond.

"She's grew up so much huh?" Jihoon smiled. The other nodded.  Just then, Haneul turned around, "Oppa, it's so pretty here!" she exclaimed. "Be careful, Haneul!" Minghao told her. "I'm fine, Min-Ahhh!!" Haneul slipped.

"Haneul!" they exclaimed.

Haneul shut her eye closed. She felt breeze ran through her hair. She opened her eyes and came face to face with S.Coups. "Op-oppa..." she stuttered. "Why do you always trouble others?" S.Coups shook his head. He was floating in the mid-air, moving towards the other.

He safely stepped on the ground and put Haneul down. He pushed her towards Joshua. "Watch her and don't let her do anything stupid." He said coldly.

"Coups-ah, aren't you too cruel towards her?" Jeonghan went to her and patted her head. Haneul was already clutching onto Joshua's sleeve. "Nothing's weird about that. He always hate Haneul." Mingyu suddenly said.

S.Coups turned his head towards him. "What did you say Kim Mingyu?" he glared at him. "What? I just telling you the truth. I'm sure Haneul already knows how much you hate her. She was scared of you most of the time." Mingyu said.

In speed of light, S.Coups moved in front of him, clutching onto his collar. "I dare you to repeat that, Kim Mingyu!" he glared dagger at him.

"H-Hyung...that's enough okay?" Seungkwan stood between them. He untangled S.Coups's hand on Mingyu's collar.

S.Coups gave him one last glance. "I'm going to practise alone. Go home before the sun rise." He reminded them. They all nodded. He then disappeared into thin air.

Joshua looked at Haneul, "You will stay with me." She nodded silently.