Chapter 28

Everyone stayed at the living room after Haneul ran upstairs. Mingyu went down the stairs. "How is she?" Jun asked worriedly. Mingyu shook his head, "I couldn't find her anywhere." He lied. "That's impossible. Have you check her room?" Vernon asked. Mingyu nodded.

Just then, S.Coups appeared on the second floor with Haneul sleeping in his hands. "Hyung!" Dino looked at him in surprise. "I need to announce something important." S.Coups said coldly. They all looked at him in anticipated.

"After this, I don't want any of you to freely touch or hug Haneul." S,Coups said. Jeonghan and Joshua exchanged glances. "What's wrong, hyung? Is she having fever or something?" Seungkwan asked. "Nothing much. I just don't want other men to touch my mate." he said.

They all gaped at him, "Hyung, you're kidding right?" Minghao looked at him. S.Coups shook his head. "You must know how special the pureblood is. Just like wolf, we have mate." S.Coups told them.

"Are you sure you're not making this up, hyung?" Mingyu narrowed his eyes at S.Coups. "I'm deadly serious, Kim Mingyu." S.Coups said coldly. "When-For how long-Since when hyung?" Jun asked. "Since the first day we found her." S.Coups softly looked at her. "And since then, I couldn't take my eyes off her." He whispered.

S.Coups turned back to them. "Now if you excuse me, my princess need her sleep after this exciting night." He said as he glared at Mingyu. He then walked away.

"Wow, that's so sudden." Woozi said. Hoshi looked at Joshua. "Shua hyung, you look calm." He said. "It's just a small thing." Joshua answered. "So you already know?" DK asked. Joshua sighed, "Me, Jeonghan and Wonwoo already knew about this little secret. He wants us to keep it a secret." Joshua told them and they nodded.

Jeonghan turned to look at Mingyu. "Mingyu, I think it's best if you leave Haneul alone for the time being. She may not be able to accept all this. You know how much she loves you, all these years." Jeonghan said to Mingyu. He nodded, "Yes, I know. I'm aware of that." Mingyu ruffled his hair. He took a seat on the couch. "I can't believe this is happening to me in a day." He said.

Haneul stirred in her sleep during the afternoon. The sun shone directly on her face. S.Coups quickly got up and closed the curtain for her. Haneul slowly opened her eyes. She looked closely at the figure. "S.Coups oppa?" she called. S.Coups just looked at her in silently. "What time is it?" she asked. "10 past twelve." He answered shortly. "Why are you still up?" she asked him as she sat up. "Just in case if you need anything." S.Coups went to sit back on the arm chair next to her bed.

Haneul lowered her head, "I actually do need something." "What is it? Let me get it for you." S.Coups said but she shook her head, "I need answers, oppa." Haneul looked at him softly. S.Coups looked at her coldly.

"What's going to happen to me now? How will I face Mingyu oppa? Tell me, oppa. What should I do?" Haneul asked him. "You...You should sleep, Haneul. You are still tired. I'll get you some warm milk." S.Coups walked out from her room.

Haneul lowered her head. "Why does this have to happen to me?" tears started to flow down her face, "I shouldn't be living. I only cause trouble to others." She cried.

The sun suddenly disappeared and the bright sky a moment ago was replaced with dark cloud and strong wind. The wind is too strong that even the window shook.

S.Coups quickly ran back into her room. "Haneul!" he called her before he saw she was crying her heart out on her bed. S.Coups quickly climbed onto her bed and pulled her into a comforting hug. "Haneul, calm down! I'm here." S.Coups said but she didn't hear him. "Haneul, open your eyes!" S.Coups said but she won't stop crying.

"Everyone hates me! I deserve to die!" she cried. "No, Lee Haneul! No one is dying! We all love you! Can't you see it? Everyone here cares for you!" S.Coups said. Haneul hugged S.Coups back, "Why does this happen to me, oppa?" she cried on him. S.Coups rocked her side to side, "Everything will be okay, Haneul. Don't worry. We all love you. No one hates you." He softly stroke her hair.

S.Coups sat by her bed as he watch her sleeps. He let out a sigh. *too many things happen.* he thought. The door to Haneul's room was open and someone was standing there. Even without turning around, S.Coups knew who it was.

The person walked closer to Haneul's bed. "Is she okay?" he asked worriedly. "Look for yourself. She became the victim of your parents' affair, Kim Mingyu." S.Coups said.

Mingyu pressed his lips into thin line. "If only I went out to find her before my mother did, any of these wouldn't happen."

S.Coups yawned. "I'm tired. You can look after her while I'm gone right, Mingyu? She's your sister after all." With that S.Coups walked out from her room. S.Coups leaned against the door. *As much I hate him stay close to her, he's still her brother. She's been around him more compare to us.* he thought before he walked away.

Mingyu took a seat at the chair. He watch Haneul sleeps with her breath came our evenly. He then looked out. The evening sky looked bright. *I guess she's okay now.* he thought.

Haneul stirred in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes. "You're up?" Mingyu asked her. She turned to her side. She sat up with tears welled up in her eyes, "Mingyu oppa." Mingyu quickly went to her, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Oppa, how is this happening to me oppa? I've been in love with you for years." She chuckled, "Turn out to be you're my brother." Beads of tear fell down her face. "Haneul-ah." Mingyu's heart ached as he watched her. "I'm sorry, Haneul. It's my fault. If only I warned your mother before my mother went after her, you and I wouldn't be in this kind of situation. I'm so sorry." Mingyu apologized. He was hesitate for a moment but in the end, he wrapped his hand around her and pulled her into a comforting hug. "I'm so sorry, Haneul." Haneul continued to cry on Mingyu.