Chapter 41

Haneul woke up to an empty space next to her. She rested her hand on the space. It's still warm. *S.Coups oppa.* she thought.

"You're awake, love?" a voice asked from the corner of the room.

Haneul turned around and found shirtless S.Coups sitting on the arm chair at the corner of the room, reading the diary.

"Oppa." Haneul covered her naked body with the blanket before she sat up and looked at him. "How are you doing?" S.Coups smiled at her. Haneul blushed at once, "I'm o-kay." She stuttered. Haneul saw S.Coups's cloth on the floor. She picked it up and wear it. She got down from the bed and walked to S.Coups.

"What are you doing oppa?" she asked him. "Just reading the diary again." He answered shortly. "So do you get anything from it?" Haneul asked him.

"Nothing much but it's confirm that you get to use your wind power because you are a pureblood; like me." S.Coups told her and she nodded.

"My grandfather is a pureblood vampire. He's married to vampire girl and they had 3 sons; my father and his other brothers. When I was a teenager, he cheated on grandmother with a human girl whom he save from the attack of other vampire that escaped to the human world." S.Coups told Haneul the story about his grandfather.

"So apparently the vampire world knew about it and he was chased from the vampire world. I never see him again after that. My grandmother fell really sick and died few years after he went to the human world."

S.Coups looked at the diary, "According to his writing in here, he had a daughter whom I believe is your mother. Though he lives with your grandmother, he stills love my grandmother as he constantly write how much he miss he and he want to see her again."

"When your mother told them she wants to marry Mingyu's father, my grandfather was against it. He knew how much trouble it can cause in vampire world. But the damaged has be done, they got married and had you. I suppose the old man that you saw in the forest is him." S.Coups explain to her. Haneul nodded, "I didn't expect to have such complicated family history."

"And I didn't expect you to be a pureblood but I'm glad you are." S.Coups said to her. She looked at him in puzzle. "Why?"

S.Coups hold her hand, "Then I don't have to hide you from the vampire world. We won't have a complicated relationship like my grandfather and Mingyu's father had."

Haneul smiled, "You're right." She looked at him and she saw the scratch marks that she made on his back. "Oppa..." she called him as she ran her hand on the scratch marks on his back. S.Coups shivers slightly. "Shouldn't you heal these?" she asked him. He shook his head, "I like what you left on me." He told her.

S.Coups smiled before he brought her hand close to his lips and gave it a light kiss. "I love you, my love." "And I love you more oppa." Haneul smiled.

------------ ---------------- ------------ ------------

The sun was already set when Haneul walked back into the mansion after picking up some vegetable from their garden at the back. "You look somehow happy." Mingyu said with his hands crossed on top of his chest.

"No, I'm not. I'm just like other day." Haneul placed the vegetables in the sink. Mingyu nestled her and took a sniff of her. "What are you doing, Mingyu oppa?" She looked at him in puzzle. "Hmm? You smell a lot like S.Coups hyung. And I really mean a lot." Mingyu said. "It's none of business whom I smell like." Haneul washed the vegetables. Mingyu narrowed his eyes at her. "You two slept together huh?" Mingyu shot her with that kind of question.

Haneul's hand stop moving. The water from the tap kept running.

"Hmm, I guess I'm right." Mingyu smirked.

Haneul sighed. She turned off the tap and turned to face him. "Mingyu oppa, it's true that I used to love you but you are now my brother and S.Coups oppa is my mate. It's normal for us to sleep together. What's not normal is that you talk about it with me like this. It's my privacy so you should mind your own business, oppa." Haneul made things clear to him.

"She's right you know." S.Coups suddenly appeared at the entrance of the kitchen. "Oppa." Haneul gave him a small smile. "Hi, love." S.Coups smiled at her before he walked towards Mingyu. "Call me crazy but are you jealous, Kim Mingyu?" S.Coups asked him.

Mingyu glared at him, "No, I'm not. I just don't want my sister to waste her trust on someone like you." "Mingyu oppa!" Haneul looked at him in disbelief. "That's not a good thing to say, Kim Mingyu." Jun walked into the kitchen. "Oppa?"

"If you don't trust S.Coups hyung, why didn't you leave at the first place? You stayed with us from the beginning and you are willing to follow his lead. Why now?" Jun asked him as he took a glass of water. Mingyu pressed his lips into thin lines. "He may be a pureblood but he never abuse us with his power, he never treats us as if we're below him." Jun added.

"I know." Mingyu answered. He looked at S.Coups. "I'm sorry hyung. I don't know what is wrong with me these days. I'm truly sorry." He apologised to S.Coups. He just give him a nod. "I should probably go back to my room. You know, to reflect on my action." Mingyu said. "We'll call you once the food is ready." S.Coups said and Mingyu just nodded before he walked out from the kitchen.

Jun looked at Haneul before he looked at S.Coups. He then turned back to Haneul, "Well, congratulations for both of you." Jun smiled. Haneul blushed hardly. "It's not something that you should congratulate so casually like that Jun oppa!" Haneul said. Jun giggled. "I'm going back to sleep. Good night everyone."