Meet Ichi

Ichi belongs to me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first it seemed like a normal day for Class 1A. There was just one thing missing.

"WHERE'S DEKU?!"

Everyone in Class 1A noticed the disappearance of a certain green haired boy. All Might and Aizawa were also in the room, both concerned that Izuku Midoriya was also not in his dorms.

"What do we do?!"

"Do we call the cops?!"

"What would Izuku's mother say?!"

Then they heard a sudden knock on their classroom door. The class quieted down. Aizawa squinted his eyes. "Is it Deku?" asked Uraraka also known as Uravity. All Might was as well suspicious but he went over and opened the door. With that, a strange green mist entered the room. All Might flinched back and the students gasped. "WHAT THE HELL?!" cried a blond spiky haired boy. "So Loud." said a figure. The students and two teachers covered their noses and mouths as the green mist spread. Iida being the Class Rep went for the windows but the green mist made it hard for him to see the windows. "Sorry can't let you do that." said the figure as he walked in. He had black spikey hair and squinty red eyes. He wore a fancy red and black tuxedo and held a red cane in his hands. "Sorry, I need you all to be asleep for the fun to begin." He said with a smile. With that all the students fell. The two teachers were the last to fall victim to the gas.

---

The Students and Two Teachers woke in a complete black room. "Where are we?" asked Ashido also known as Pinky. "I am so glad you asked, Mina Ashido." said a voice. They all looked up. The man that knocked them out was sitting on a comfy chair that seemed to be floating in the air. Right next to him was..

"DEKU!!"

Izuku Midoriya also known as Deku was laid out in a testing tube with wires attached to his head and body. Aizawa and All Might were ready to attack him. The man simply put his hands up as the chair and the testing tube landed in front of them. "Do not worry about your friend." said the man as he patted the testing tube. "This is actually all voluntarily done." He said with a smile. "Voluntarily?" questioned All Might. He happily nodded. "Izuku Midoriya decided to help me with an experiment of mine with the help of his friends, of course." He explained, gesturing to all of Class 1A. "What kind of experiment?" asked Aizawa. "An experiment for a type of machine" The man said happily. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH DEKU?! WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!" cried Bakugou. The man smiled. "Where are my manners. My name is Ichi." He introduced. "One?" questioned Todoroki. The man nodded, twice. "It's a family, thing." He shrugged as he explained his name. "As for the other question, The machine that Izuku Midoriya is attached to is called Insight. It gives me the ability to see someone's, and I dare say it, other life and thanks to my father, Zero. No limitations." Ichi then laughed at the thought of his father. "Another..Life?" questioned All Might. Ichi nodded happily. "Yes and I want you all to witness Izuku Midoriya's Alternate Lives!" He acted like he was a Ring Leader to some kind of Grand Show. "And what if we refuse?" asked Aizawa. Ichi frowned at this. "Then I'll simply send you back but it was Izuku Midoriya's idea to get you all involved." The students and teachers exchanged a look. "Very well. We'll help but you must give Midoriya back at the end of this." ordered Aizawa.Ichi beamed at this. "It's a deal!" He cried. Then light blared behind him and the chair and Deku moved to the side. There was a giant white screen behind him. Like the ones you see in movies. "Let's begin!" He cried as he turned to face the screen.

"Multiverse 1!!" He cried.