Cute Boi

Hello. Been a while. Sorry that this one is short but I really enjoyes writing it. Tjis one was requested by 

@BrownieChu1 

I mean she requested... an I quote.. 'Bunny deku!' ... so I went from there and made everyone an animal. Yay me. 

I promise I will get through everyone of your requests. I just need more time. I am still taking requests but please post them on the suggesting page. Please and Thank you. 

------------------------------------------------

The group was once again left confused. Ichi was chuckling in the back which caused everyone to turn and look at him. "Don't mind me. I'm just someone that enjoys this kind of world." Then the same thing happened again and the students and teachers were transported back into a world similar to theirs. They looked around trying to find anything abnormal but so far nothing. No one was here. Then all of a sudden everyone heard a squeal. They turned towards the sound and they were surprised to see that it was coming from Koji Koda. "Is something wrong?" asked Jiro. Koda pointed straight and everyone followed his finger. Two figures were walking straight for them. One of them a humanoid green bunny and the other was a humanoid half-white and half-red fox. The class gasped.

"Do you think Kacchan is waiting for us as he promised?" asked the bunny who was obviously Midoriya. "I don't know, Midoriya. What do you think?" replied the fox who was clearly Todoroki.

 What do you think?" replied the fox who was clearly Todoroki

(Something like this i guess)

"Awwww!" cried all the female students

"Awwww!" cried all the female students. The boys simply stared and blinked a few times. "I wonder what I am?" asked Ashido. "I wanna know! I wanna know!" cried Hagakure. "Maybe you'll find out if you watch!" cried Ichi and with the female students fell silent and stared back at the scene that was presented in front of them.

The bunny Deku and fox Todoroki continued forward and passed the students in Class 1A. Midoriya squinted his eyes. "Ah I think I see him!" cried Midoriya as he ran forward. Todoroki watched for a bit before running after him. His tail swinging side to side as he did so. Midoriya all of a sudden leaped up into the air and landed on something. "AHH! What the Heck DEKU!!!!!" cried the voice that Midoriya landed on.