What He Could've Been

Sorry, It's been so long. This took way longer than it should've so I apologize. I know the story is short but with everything going on I felt pressured and uninspired. I know the photo is misleading but that is pretty much what I envisioned this Deku to be. Hope you enjoy. Btw I put the picture here because I couldn't put it above. 

————

————

The students began to talk to each other and Ichi let it happen. "Can you believe how cute!" squealed Hagakure. "I didn't think I would be a type of bird," stated Momo. Mineta then dropped a question at Ichi. "What would you be in that world. Everyone looked at him. Ichi thought of this for a moment and shrugged. "A skunk. I guess." The atmosphere in the room died. 'A Skunk?' everyone thought as once. Ichi once again shrugged and clicked on a button to restart the machine.

---

Searching Multiverse....

......

Search Complete

Multiverse 6

Maybe-Verse

"Maybe-verse..?" read Sero. He looked at his friends at they shrugged. "I must say that the multiple lives of Midoriya are interesting." said Tsuyu. Ichi smiled as she said this. "I actually agree. I never thought of multiple universes." said Momo. "We should talk to him about this later." said Iida. "Yeah. I agree." added Kirishima. "SHUT UP!" cried Bakugou. The gang was then teleported to Japan. Their Japan but it was nowhere near the school. "What is this place?" asked Jiro. Right as she said this an explosion occurred behind them. This caused the students to jump.

A villain was sent flying through a building. The villian made contact with a nearby pillar and cracked it. There was laughter coming from inside the broken wall. A figure came out. The hero costume was all too familiar.

"Hey it's Bakugou!" cried Kirishima. "Isn't it always Bakugou?" stated Kaminari. "What Is That Suppose To Mean, Dunce Face!"

"You..Bastard!" cried the Villain. "Out of all the Pros, it had to be you!" Bakugou laughed. "Yeah and this is the last Pro-Hero you will ever see in your life!" The Villain flinched. It was clear that he feared Bakugou more than anything. "Dude!" cried another familiar voice from inside the building. Another very familiar costume came out.

"Yo! No Way!" cried Kirishima.

In fact, he was the one that came out of the building. His quirk was activated but damaged. "Back off, Shitty Hair. Your useless against him!" cried Bakugou as he smiled and allowed his hands to perform small explosions. "I know that." slumped Kirishima. "And the names Red Riot." Bakugou sneered. "I am not going to prison!" cried the Villain. The Villain then ran after Bakugou with his hand reaching out. Bakugou then uppercutted the villain and created an explosion.

"Vicious as always." Murmured Kirishima.

The villain crashed on the floor, clutching his mouth. "Stay down, villain. Unless you wanna die!" Cried out Bakugou with a sadistic and bloodlust smirk. Kirishima was rubbing his head in the background. "Ok, Bakugou. Your not suppose to kill anyone." He stated. "I Know That Shitty Hair!!" Cried back Bakugou. "Yo, Bakugou. Kirishima." Said a jolly voice. Both heroes turned around and was greeted by a fellow hero.

"Hey, it's Mirio-senpai!"

Mirio was walking towards them without a care in the world. "Tsk. What do you want, Rip-off?" Said Bakugou. "Bakugou!!" Cried Kiritimati. He then bowed in apology. "Forgive him Lemillion, sir!" He cried. Mirio laughed. "It's quite alright. I like his spirit." He said. "You're Ground Zero, right?" Bakugou looked away.

"Whoa. Is that your hero name, Bakugou?" Asked Kaminari. "No..Sh..Shut Up, Dunce Face!!" Cried Bakugou. 'He totally likes it...' thought the rest of the class.

It turns out, Mirio was the one to defeat the villain in the end. "Now where is that Shitty Nerd." Said Bakugou.

This caught everyone's attention.

"Sorry, I'm late again." Said an all to familiar voice. "Ahh, Midoriya-kun!" Cried Mirio. "Midoriya!" Cried Kirishima. "Tsk.." said Bakugou. Midoriya was dressed in a doctor's outfit and his hair was slinky more smooth then his current one. A doctor mask hung off the side of his face. "Hey guys." He replied back. "Well if it ain't the best doctor isn't the county." Said Irhsima as he leaned on Midoriya. The bout chuckled. "Don't say it like that, Riot-same." Said Midoriya. "Eh? You know you can just call me Kirishima, right?" He asked.Midoriya jumped a little. 'Right. Sorry, Ri..Kirishima-kun." The red haired boy only laughed at this. Midoriya then turned to Bakugou. "Hey, Kaachan." He said. Bakugou then walked up to Midoriya.

The class grew a bit nervous.

"You're late, Nerd." He said. Midoriya rubbed the back of his head and chuckled. "Yeah sorry, Kaachan." Bakugou then lightly punched him in the shoulder. "Don't let it happen again." He said. Midoriya chuckled. "Understood." The screen went black.

"What!?" Cried the class. "That's it?!" Ichi only nodded. The class was disappointed. The teachers were talking amongst themselves. "I wanted to learn more!" Cried Ashido. "He looked so happy." Said Uraraka. "Indeed. To think Bakugou and Midoriya got a long way more in this other universe." Stated Iida. "Shut Up, Four-Eyes!" Cried Bakugou with exploding hands and white angry eyes. "It's fine Bakubro." Patted Kirishima. Ichi only smiled at this.

'What a lovely bunch. Right, Niichan? What a lucky kid.'

————

There you have it. 

I was thinking on ending this after the next chapter or so. Don't worry. The reason is because I want to do a multiverse for someone else and I wanted to try out a few more projects due to the fact I have been watching a whole lot of anime such as:

Demon Slayer (which is my favorite other than BNHA right now)

So expect a fanfic for that as well. 

I would like you all to cast a vote of which student I should chose next for the next multiverse book. When I am ready to write again I will return and decide. If there are no votes listed then I'll ask a friend on my end and pray it goes as well as this one. 

Thanks for sticking with the story and being patient.

Once again sorry and thanks.