Invert

One of my personal favorites. I applaud the creator. Also ony one picture loaded in...I don't know why...next page

-------

"Alright let's do another one!" cried Ichi. The students and two teachers had to admit that things were now getting very interesting.

---

Ichi started up the machine once again.

Searching Multiverse....

......

Search Complete

Multiverse 2

An Invert

The students looked at each other. Even the Teachers were confused. What does that even mean? They all looked at Ichi. His eyes were squinted. This gave off a strange vibe to the teachers. Like something was wrong about this world. They all then turned to the screen which once again flashed white. Everyone wondered where they will be taken next.

They were in front of their school but something was off about it. "Yeesh. I don't like this one that much." stated Ichi. Everyone turned to him with confusion. "Well First of all take a good look at the school..." said Ichi. The student's glanced at their school and their eyes widened. Instead of it making a shape of UA...it has a shape of..

AY (AkuYaku)

Their eyes went wide. "What...What does that mean?" asked Hagakure. "AkuYaku High." They gasped. "U..UA is a Villain school?" asked Aizawa who was actually surprised himself. "Why don't I like where this is heading?" questioned All Might. "A Fair Warning. I've seen this world before and all of you personalities are swapped in this world." explained Ichi. Everyone turned to Bakugou. "WHAT?!" He cried out. The students began to think of a calmer Bakugou and one more timid.

"Well that was fun. Wasn't it, Kaachan?" asked a very familiar voice. Everyone turned around. There was a boy wearing a black version of the UA uniforms. He looked like Izuku but with more squinted eyes and purple hair. Next to him was a boy with black hair, looking down. He wore the same clothes as the strange looking Izuku. "It was.....fine." said the boy.

"BAKUGOU?!?!" They cried

"BAKUGOU?!?!" They cried. "Told ya." said Ichi. "WHAT?!?!" cried back Bakugou. He was actually surprised to see his Inverted self act like this.

"Izuku! Izuku!" cried a voice from the Academy. Izuku and Bakugou looked ahead. There was a boy with half black and blue hair. He also had a scar over one of his eyes. Speaking of eyes they were also different color.

"TODOROKI?!?!" Todoroki stared at his Inverted self in shock.

"Oh.." said Izuku.

"So Rude!"

Todoroki ran up to the two boys. "Welcome back! How was it How was it!" He cried. "Did the hero's cry?! Did you make them cry?!"

"He is totally different from out Todorokui." stated Mineta.