Deku?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

--------

All Might was silent and so were the students. Ichi then laughed. This caused everyone to look at him. "Sorry. I just didn't expect that kind of silence...Alright..." His expression then became sad. "There is one world I have been saving and it seems like it may be the right time for you to see this." He explained. "I just want you to know that he wanted you to see this. Especially, Katsuki Bakugou and All Might and I am very sorry." His words just confused everyone and he turned on the machine.

---

Searching Multiverse....

......

Search Complete

Multiverse 4

Despair

---

'What does he mean by that?' thought Bakugou to himself. 'Young Midoriya wanted me to see this?' questioned All Might. Then the screen turned on and they were back in their own city. The one thing was..the only people here was All Might, Bakugou and Aizawa. "WHAT THE HELL?!" cried Bakugou. "Forgive me. I just wanted you three to see this." explained Ichi. "Why me? Midoriya only wanted Bakugou and All Might, right?" questioned Aizawa. "Because your his teacher and you care." explained Ichi. This caused Aizawa to fall silent. "When you see it..please don't judge Bakugou." said Ichi. This caught the angry boy's attention. "What is that suppose to mean?!" Ichi sighed. "This world is about your past but I'll give you a choice." He explained. "You have a choice between two timelines. Timeline Despair or Timeline Heal." The three 'heros' exchanged a look. They were all thinking the same thing. "Heal." They all said. Ichi nodded and turned to Bakugou. "I hope you learn something from this." He then turned to All Might. "Both of you." The machine then sent them in front of an old looking school. Bakugou flinched back. "What is it?" asked Aizawa. "This was my and Deku's old middle school." He explained.

They were taken into the building at into Bakugou and Deku's old school room. "So you all will be graduating from school and it seems most of you want to become heros." said the assumed teachers. The students cheered. Midoriya could be seen in the back, he simply raised his hand. "Hey, sensei!" cried a very familiar voice. "Don't compare me to these extras!" Past Bakugou was sitting in his chair, leaning back with his feet on the desk. "Ah yes. You wanted to go to UA." stated the teacher. "Oh. Izuku, didn't you want to apply for UA to?" The students were all shocked by this announcement. Bakugou's previous grinning face fell. "You? A quirkless Deku?" questioned one of the students. "He won't even get past the entrance exam?!" cried another. The teacher said nothing.

Aizawa clenched his fists at the teacher's lack of control over his own students. Bakugou was silent as he recalled this moment...The video then paused. Everyone turned to him. "The next part is for Bakugou Katsuki and for him only." Ichi flicked his finger up and All Might and Aizawa were kicked out of the video. "What is this?" asked Bakugou. "I'm sure you're remember this moment. I'll bring them back when it's over and done." Bakugou fell silent...and the video continued.

Bakugou now had Izuku's Journal in his hands. "Journal No. 13. Hero Analysis for the future?!" read Balugou. "What, you really think you have a chance at being a hero?" Izuku didn't respond. He simply said, "Give that back Kaachan." Bakugou smirked as he walked over to the window and blew up the notebook. Izuku flinched as he threw it out the window. "If you want a quirk so much, take a swan dive off the roof and beg for one in your next life." Izuku froze as Bakugou walked out. Izuku didn't move. He was deep in thought. Thinking about what his former childhood friend just said to him. He then smiled.

Bakugou didn't like the smile Izuku had on his face. Bakugou felt some strange feeling in his chest. He didn't like this. Ichi wasn't helping, he was silent. "He then swiped up his hands and ALl Might and Aizawa reappeared. "What the hell." said Aizawa. "Forgive me, heros but that part was for him only per Izuku Midoriya's request." All Might and Aizawa said nothing and the show continued.

Izuku was walking up the stairs. He was smiling. He didn't seem sad. In fact he looked free. He climbed and climbed until he reached the roof.

"Hey...Top Hat...What is this.." said Bakugou. Ichi said nothing. "Young Midoriya?" murmured All Might.

Izuku stepped over the fence and positioned himself at the edge of the roof. "I'm sorry, Mom...Kaachan..All Might. I can't be a hero like this. You were right. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for being useless. Someone like me doesn't belong in this world with you...I'll become someone special in my next life."

"Young Midoriya..." said All Might as he remembered what he told the boy in his past. "All that bullying this tis to him.." said Aizawa. "That's what's wrong with this society." Bakugou remained silent. He wanted to reach out for him. He wanted to stop him.

"Goodbye." He said. "DEKU!!"

Everyone turned to see bakugou and the entrance to the roof.

Izuku turned around and flashed him a smile before falling.

"DEKU!!!"

"DEKU!!!"

Bakugou ran and grabbed Izuku by the back of his shirt. He almost missed.

All Might sighed in relief. Aizawa was silent and Bakugou was shaking where he stood. He didn't think Izuku would do something like this. To pull something off like this.

"De...Izuku! Izuku! Wake Up!" cried Bakugou as he clutched the green haired boy in his arms. Midoriya slowly opened his eyes. "Ka..Kaachan?" Bakugou sighed. "What the hell were you doing up here?!" He cried. Midoriya looked at the edge where he nearly died and then back at Bakugou. It then hit the boy. "Is..this because of me..?" He asked. Midoriya flinched. "No Kaachan. It's because I am useless. I can't amount to anything in this world." Bakugou said nothing as he clutched Midoriya. "I..I'm sorry." He then said. Midoriya's eyes went wide. "Please...don't do it again." he then said. Izuku smiled. "Okay..Kaachan. I promise." He said. Bakugou smiled and actually hugged Midoriya's limp body. Midoriya hugged him back. "Does this mean we are friends?" asked Midoriya. "Yeah...we're friends." stated Bakugou. "I won't hurt you ever again. We..We'll go to UA together." The two boys left the school and Bakugou grabbed Izuku's notebook from the Koi pond. Midoriya was grateful. After that they separated.

The screen turned off but they didn't return to the room with the other students just yet. Ichi was waiting for comments. They said nothing. Ichi actually expected this. "Alright we will start with the school." He said. Aizawa was the first to say something. "They don't deserve to be called a school if the teacher's aren't concerned when a student feels like this." said Aizawa. Ichi nodded. He knew that Aizawa would say something like that. "I..I didn't know Young Midoriya felt like that." said All Might. Ichi turned to face Bakugou but he was silent. Ichi nodded and returned everyone to the room. "Alright, let's move on." said Ichi. The students noticed their teacher's and Bakugou's faces.

The other students didn't know what their teachers and friends just saw but they knew better than to ask. They just allowed Ichi to press forward.