Fantasy

images do not belong to me either. I found them on the internet...Also more images of this AU will be seen in the next page...I just ran out of room sorry.

-------

"Multiverse 1!!" He cried

---

Numbers and letters then appeared on the white screen. Then the machine began to speak.

Izuku Midoriya

Age: 16

Searching Multiverse....

......

Search Complete

Multiverse 1

My Fantasy

The students and teachers exchanged glances and shrugged. "Let's Begin!" cried Ichi. The screen flashed.

The students and teachers were suddenly standing in a field of green. They all looked around shocked and confused.

"Welcome to the Fantasy Realm. Great First Choice!"

---

The students found themselves in front of a strange mushroom like house. "Don't try to touch anything. Nothing here is actually real..." stated Ichi has he noticed Kaminari also known as Chargebolt tried to touch the house. "What the hell is this?" murmured Bakugou.

"Okay Mom, I'm leaving!" cried a voice from inside the house.

Class 1A and the teachers turned to face the door of the mushroom house. The door opened, revealing a green haired boy wearing a strange outfit with a sword strapped onto his waist. The Class gasped. "Deku!?" They cried.

"Good luck my son

"Good luck my son. I know your going to make a great knight. Say hello to Bakugou for me when you see him!" cried a female voice.

Everyone recognized the voice as the women stepped out of the house. Inko Midoriya, the mother of Deku.

"I will, Mom. bye!" cried Izuku before he ran off. Inko smiled at his direction and waved until she couldn't see him anymore. She then looked up at the sky and smiled. "Thank you, All Might-san." She murmured.

Her words caught the original All Might's attention. 'Did something happen to me in this world?' He thought to himself. Then the images of the world began to waver all the way back to Midoriya. They found themselves in a strange land. Everyone here lived in small cottages and above the village was a throne made out of bone, sticks and teeth. It's looks creeped some students out. Bakugou on the other hand liked the looks of it. Izuku entered the village and was immediately greeted by a yellow haired boy with a black stripe in his hair. "Hey that's me!" cried Kaminari. "Wow. I look cool." He smiled as he noticed that his alternate self. She looked like a musiterr. In fact that is exactly what he is.