Hisashi

Based off a comic I read....It's sad....I hate it....

-----------

"Let's continue. Let's see what else the machine will find." said Ichi, his tone grew a bit dark there. The students didn't say anything. They were all frightened of the world they just saw.

---

Searching Multiverse....

......

Search Complete

Multiverse 3

Hisashi Midoriya v.

The students didn't know who that name belonged to. Bakugou on the other hand clenched his fist. Ichi was the first to notice. "Do you know this name?" He asked. Everyone turned to Bakugou. "WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW, TOP HAT!!" cried Bakugou. Ichi flinched at his tone of voice. "He's Deku's dad." He then said. The students gasped at this. Midoriya was not one to talk about his father to...anyone actually. Not even All Might had knowledge of his father. This world may provide some family answers...or not.

The screen flashed and they arrived in front of UA school. "Seems normal." stated Kirhsima. "Indeed. I wonder what is so different and what Mdoriya's father have anything to do with this." said Iida as he went into deep thought. "Maybe the old bastard is actually apart of Deku's life." said bakugou. "What do you mean by that, Young Bakugou?" asked All Might. "The old man works overseas. Deku never really met him." explained Bakugou. "I see."

Izuku was walking out of UA talking to Uraraka and Iida. He seemed happy but his body was bruised and he had a broken arm that was being held in a cast.

"Ah. Looks like Midoriya has broken his arms." stated Iida. "That child." sighed Aizawa.

Then some kind of black portal opened up in front of Izuku. He flinched and was followed by his two friends. A man with white hair. "D..DAD!!?" cried Izuku.

"Oh so that's Midoriya's father

"Oh so that's Midoriya's father." said Iida. "Thinking of Midoriya, I expected him to have green hair like him but I guess that comes from the mother's genes." stated Momo. Ashido and Jiro nodded behind her. They all turned to Bakugou. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I MET THE OLD BASTARD?!?!" Ichi snickered. "I thought Young Midoriya's father's quirk was some kind of fire breath ability." said All Might. "How exactly would you know that?" asked Aizawa with a cold tone. The tone caused All Might to flinch just a bit. "Ahh. Mrs. Midoriya told me." he explained Aizawa remained silent after that.

"You forgot something." said Hisashi as he handed Midoriya a box. Izuku grabbed it with his one remaining arm. "Thank dad." He said. Hisashi's eyes squinted when he took a good look at Midoriya. "We are going to have a serious talk about you and that body of your Midoriya." he said with a strict tone of voice. "S..Sorry." stuttered Midoriya. "Don't blame him, Mr. Midoriya. He was just protecting some of our classmates." said Uraraka. Hishashi nodded in understanding. "Still...we need to talk." He said before retreating back into the portal. Izuku took a deep breath as he did.

"Mr. Midoriya seems like a good father. Ribbit." stated Tsuyu. "Yeah. I wish we could have met him." added Uraraka. The screen suddenly went black. "What's going on?" asked Todoroki. "Looks like there is a cut in the timeline." explained Ichi. "And what does that mean?" asked Kaminari. "You shall see." He replied.

Izuku, Iida, Todoroki, Momo and finally Kirishima was hiding behind a giant debris of broken building. The heroes behind the building were both injured and some were knocked out.

Bakugou winced a little after seeing Best Jeanist at his worst once again. Iida, Kirishima and Todoroki remembered this and it was something they wish they could forget. The day, All Might fell. Toshinori as well remembered this day. The day he was supposed to die. "What does this have anything to do with Midoriya?" asked Todoroki. For once, Ichi was silent.

"ALL FOR ONE!" cried All Might as he collided with the infamous villain. "All Might." responded All For One. The two battled it out. Izuku and friends were scared to move but they knew they had to save Bakugou. It was like history repeating itself all the way to the saving of Bakugou and the defeat of All For One. Izuku and friends were watching the big screen from the city. Many tears were shed. They stayed to watch All For One get detained. "All Might." He then said. Everyone went quiet, even All Might. "Look in an old abandoned apartment near here. That's where you will find it." People began to murmur aung themselves. When everyone turned to Izuku, his eyes were overshadowed.

"Deku?" called Uraraka. She forgot that he couldn't hear nor see her.

"Oi, Deku." called Kaachan. Izuku turned his head to face his childhood friend. "Don't cry, idiot. ALl Might is All Might. He will be fine." He said. Izuku nodded and ribbed his eyes and smiled. "Thanks Kaachan." He said. "Shut up, nerd." responded Bakugou.

"Oh, so he was upset about All Might." said Uraraka. "That's not surprising. For what I've seen, All Might and Midoriya has a pretty good relationship, ribbit." stated Tsuyu. The other didn't see it but Bakugou and All Might did. Something about Izuku in that moment was off.

Izuku was next seen in Tartarus, the jail where they put the worst of the worst villains in.

"Why does he need to go there?" asked Iida. "SHUT UP AND WATCH FOUR EYES!" cried Bakugou. "Ugh..Young Bakugou.." murmured All Might.

"I am here to see All For One." said Izuku. "I'm sorry kid but only heros with an appointment can talk to the people here." said the guard. Izuku wouldn't take no for an answer. "Please...I know him." said Izuku. The guard then sighed. "Fine but..make it quick." Izuku thanked the guard and walked into the room. All For One was in front of him, he was tied up and strapped to medications. "Izuku..." He then said. "I thought that you wouldn't pull something like this again.." said Izuku.

"EHHH?!"

All For One chuckled. "I see your mad. I'm sorry, Izuku." said All For One. "Save it...." said Izuku. "I did everything you asked. I concealed my original quirk under your orders. I didn't tell mom that the doctor was paid off. I didn't even tell Kaachan or All Might and yet...you go and pull something like this." All For One simply nodded.

"Original quirk?" said All Might.

"I still want you to keep it a secret. I wanted you to me my successor but I guess All Might got to you first." said All For One. Izuku clenched his fists. "I'll continue to keep my quirk a secret. I don't know how All Might will react if I share your quirk."

"WHAT?!" cried All Might. Everyone turned to him. He then cleared his throat.

All For One nodded. "I deleted the files that had your name in them so he won't find anything. Nothing important." He explained. "Your mother must be heartbroken." He said. Izuku nodded. "She saw it as a shock but she actually knew all along." He explained. All For One chuckled. "Figures." He said. He almost looked like he wanted to cry but it was hard to tell since he was missing a face. "Do you remember when we were once a happy family?" He asked. Izuku looked down. "I'm sorry but my memory can't stretch that far into the past." ALl For One was silent. "I see." he said. Izuku then got up. "I'll come visit again, father." All For One nodded. "I would like that."

The screen turned off.

All Might was silent and so were the students. Ichi then laughed. This caused everyone to look at him. "Sorry. I just didn't expect that kind of silence...Alright..." His expression then became sad. "There is one world I have been saving and it seems like it may be the right time for you to see this." He explained. "I just want you to know that he wanted you to see this. Especially, Katsuki Bakugou and All Might and I am very sorry." His words just confused everyone and he turned on the machine.