ABIR Hospitalised

Precap: abir had fallen in the ground.
When Kunal,mishti and Meenakshi headed and saw abir lying in the ground with is his eyes closed and mishti kept crying for abir to wake but he didn't responded and Kunal with help of jugnu bhaiya he took abir in his shoulder and took him to  Kunal car . Meenakshi and mishti kept on crying and it was first for Meenakshi that she saw her elder son lying unconscious. They rushed to the near by hostipal and called doctor saying it's an emergency. The ward boys took abir inside then Meenakshi prayed for her good health.kunal went and filled a the forms .mishti called her bade Papa and bade ma . After 20 minutes doctor came and told abir is not responding to our treatment..
Meenakshi got fainted but Kunal tried to wake her up and told that she will call all the members of the family. They soon reached and saw mishti crying. But soon doctor came and said abir has gone to sudden stress and anxiety .he has responded to the treatment but ? Meenakshi said kya Baat Hain doctor and doctor said abir shall be away from any kind of stress and he will get stress attacks so I would recommend you to I shall take abir to certain test to stop the panic attack and good news. He can be discharged from the hospital in two days...
After two days abir got discharged from the hospital and he was taken care by his mother and mishti .and while abir was in house resting Meenakshi said I would like to get you and mishti gondhana fixed so I am going to mishti house for fixing the date of the gondhana.
What will happen next ???
Please give a shout-out to my story...