mishbir Godhdhana cermony

It was a day that mishti and Abir was most awaited day of their life. Finally the day come .abir left for the NGO in the morning but Nanu shouted at him why is he going today. But everyone in the rajvansh family left for masheswari sandan .but while wearing her jewellery mishti cut her finger while wearing the jewellery. She thought it was by mistake.A speed truck was passing by and had hit abir and fell on the ground and there was blood all over him. While mishti was getting restless.abir was taken to the hospita lwas rushed to OT and the light was on. The doctor asked the name of the person and nurse said it is abir rajvansh.luckily doctor knew the family.so without think he called yashpal and said abir is in the hospital and meet with an accident and yashpal face colour fading away mishti saw this and asked what happened and he said that abir has met with an accident.mishti collapsed on ground.everyone rushed to the hospital and doctor came out and told we want his blood group because there is a blood loss and Meenakshi said it's A- . doctor said we don't have the blood group in the blood bank  so can you donate the blood and mishti donated the blood.doctor came and said abir slipped into coma .while hearing this full family was crying because the happy-go-lucky and childish and the eldest son was lying in coma....
Next leap and I am sad about the new promo  will abir get his love back after the leap