abir came out the coma

Three months after when abir  came out of coma . The family was happy that he came out out of coma .but doctor said that he has a dislocated a bone in his body.....
And he need to kept under observation.as soon mishti came to know that her ajeeb rajvansh is out of coma she was happy .she ran to the hospital to check on him .she was  hope that he will get out of coma today because it was a there first date of their date when they accepted their love to each other.
Flashback
Mishti was sitting in abir bed where he was resting and mishti used to come daily and call him ajeeb rajvansh and I miss your voice and say me angry chroni tell him what all age related jokes Nanu that he went a date with Deepika. She was happy and but inside she was broken .
End of flashback
The family was happy and Kunal was more happy then any one and everything was in its places ..the family had called the priest to the they gondhana cermony and abir was happy as it dream was getting fullfied and he wished no would no longer will tell her to bring her alliance and get break up with her. Because she was her lifeline without her he would have died.......
Guys I am so so sorry I did update for long time and guys plzz suggest shall I continue or stop writting and give more votes .It is a love triangle between nannu and mishti I wish they become mishbir again I miss as their cute fights ...*️⃣0️⃣♥️^_^:-)