mishbir meet

Guys I am writing really small and I don't what to write so is completely different and it will so short ... Sorry in advance..........  .......
The family priest came to decide the date of mishbir Godhdhana.and Meenakshi was thinking of a plan that mishti should not become a daughter in law of the rajvansh family and she ask told to take help of Naman Agrawal (mishti biological father)so she goes to the jail and realise him from the jail with the help of Laxman (big Ben kabri who says any detect information) she tells that during the gondhana cermony he should kidnap mishti and black mail her to not to marry abir ...
Scene changes
In rajvansh house everyone is happy because the biggest son of the family is getting married..
Then abir and Kunal goes for shopping clothes for his bro and best friend marriage then go to mall and select some dresses for the Godhdhana and mishti and kuhu are also in same shop as abir and Kunal are the same shop .. mishti collides with abir and they share an intense eyelock and they kuku starts coughing and abir I will give you a cough syrup then it will be better and go to the doctor........
Precap

Naman was told to kidnap mishti but abir got kidnapped
.........
Think what will happen next
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞