mishbir Karwa chauth 💞💞💞♥️♥️♥️😘

Mishbir Karwa chauth💞♥️😍
In the evening at RJ  house mami ,massi and ketki was preparing the sargi for kuhu as she was in maheshwari house. Abir went and give it to kuhu. Mishti went to Mumbai for search Méhul first wife. Next morning mishti leftfor Mumbai and she took a cab went to an old temple in Mumbai called Ganesh temple. And ask the panditij there was a man called Méhul Kapadia who used to stay with him. Panditij told he did two marriages. one with a daughter of the village head daughter and one with big business man in Rajkot .both of them were not so happy with their marriage. Mishti asked panditji that anything else if you remember and then he told one lady who used to come here and eat kheer that is made everyone Tuesday and she thought the child to abir but it's was not abir .it was Kunal maybe then she said her husband did bad and made loss in her father business so she left him.there abir and his family came for Karwa chauth to kuhu house as it was her first Karwa chauth fast and bade ma asked abir you are here then where is mishti she told that she going to NGO but she is not there abir said I will go and check .abir checked her location it should Mumbai the old Ganesh temple. Abir went and saw mishti standing in the road. Abir was angry at her but when he told why are you are here then she told she came to collect proof of Méhul . Abir got angry at her and she started shouting abir .abir was infront of her.abir looked tired and fainted in her arms and she got really scared. She called the driver said take him to the temple where she went and she brought one glass water to sprinkle on face .he responded and mishti asked did you fast for Karwa chauth and he nodded in yes mishti was happy and angry at him. Abir was shocked .
Upcoming mishbir romance at bus♥️♥️♥️♥️
Guys I have my exams starting from 26 November and it's prelim and I am scared a lot so updates from now onwards will be slow.....