Prologue

Jamie, in a six year old Asgardian body, ran around her father, Freyr, giggling like crazy.

(A/N Jamie's outfit.)

(A/N Freyr's outfit

(A/N Freyr's outfit.)

"And I've got you!" Freyr exclaimed as he snatched her up and blew a raspberry on her stomach

Jamie giggled harder as he stopped then brought her to her bed. He laid her down then sat beside her.

"Daddy, I wish it could just be us," she said.

"Now Jamie, you need to be nice to your stepmother and stepsister. Will you promise me you will be?" he requested.

Jamie nodded and said, "I promise, Daddy."

"Good girl," Freyr replied.

They laid there for a minute, just staring at the ceiling.

"Daddy, tell me about how you met Mommy," she requested.

"Darling, you already know the story," he pointed out.

"I love that story. Pretty please," Jamie pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Freyr chuckled and said, "Alright."

Jamie smiled as she snuggled closer into her father's chest as he told her the story.

"Hundreds of years ago, I was starting my first year with the Einherjar; it was quite an honor. However as the years went on, I became rebellious and used enough dark magic to go to Midgard. I arrived and stumbled upon your mother, Diana. Her name was unusual to Asgardian people, but I thought it was beautiful. I even told her of my heritage and how we could never be together since we were practically immortal. It could even jeopardize my position on Asgard. However, she saw past that and was willing to take the risk. And so was I. We fell in love as we got acquainted with each other and soon after got married. Then she bore a child, a beautiful girl. However, she was soon chased out of Asgard and years later, Valhalla awaited her. I remembered that since she was from Midgard and a piece of her was in my arms, I gave the child, you, the name Jamie. It means supplanter, taking the place of something or someone. Your mother was the love of my life, but after her death, I have you as that now. And no one can replace you."

Jamie smiled as she looked up at her father.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said.

"You're welcome, Emerald," he responded then kissed the top of her head.

He then bid her good night and she went to bed. Not long after, the King's other Einherjar delivered a message from the king that he had to obey.

The next morning, Jamie woke up to a knock on the door. She went downstairs to see her stepmother, Sanem, answer the door. It was an Einherjar, which confused Jamie.

"Lady Sanem, I'm sorry to tell you this, but your husband has been killed by the Dark Elves," he said.

"Oh no. That is tragic," Sanem said, not showing much emotion.

But Jamie was heartbroken and cried all the way to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Man, that's crazy.