Chapter 12: Final Decision

(A/N They are in their outfits from Chapters 1-3.)

Loki was in his room, looking at the shoe with a smile. He couldn't quit thinking of the young maiden who stole his heart. His thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

"Enter," Loki said.

Thor came in and when he saw what was going on, a smirk appeared on his face.

"Seems like my little brother is in love," Thor teased.

Loki rolled his eyes as he said, "Okay. I get it. And for the record, she expressed her love for me first, even after I told her my past."

"Really. Well, why don't you marry the girl then?" Thor suggested.

"Oh I plan on doing that. As soon as I find her," Loki answered, showing him the shoe.

"Well, did she give you any clue to who she was?" Thor asked.

"She said to look for the one who supplants. And I know just where to find out more," Loki responded.

They went to the library and looked for the directory of everyone in the kingdom. It also had the meanings of their names.

"The hard part is looking at the terms first," Thor commented.

"Nope. I have actually read this. So the word 'supplant' is very familiar. I had it marked down to remind myself to look up what it meant. It means to take the place of something. And Sif called her 'J', so we only have one letter to look at," Loki explained, turned to the page he marked, then said when he found it, "And the supplanter is...Jamie."

"Sif knows someone of that name. Let's get her help," Thor said.

They went to get Sif. They found her training in the courtyard. When she was done, they approached her.

When she noticed them, she said, "Hey, guys. What brings you two here?"

"Nothing much. We just need some help," Thor requested.

"Is the name of the woman with you at all three balls Jamie?" Loki asked.

Sif smirked and said, "Yes. So you finally figured it out, eh? Well, I just happen to know where she lives. How about I take you there in the morning?"

"Really?" the brothers smiled.

"Yeah sure. She only has eyes for Loki and has told me how much she loves him. So yeah, really," Sif said.

Loki couldn't help but blush at what she said, but it was soon replaced by a determined smile. He was ready to see his future bride.

"But before we head out, there's something you need to know because I know Odin is still driving you insane with the whole 'You Must Marry a Princess' speech," Sif told them.

"That he is," Loki agreed.

"Well, when I was younger, I was visited by her father before he left to fight the Dark Elves. He told me something that I was to tell her whenever she's in love," Sif said.

"Which is?" Thor wondered, urging her to continue.

She smirked as she pulled out a folded birth certificate. She handed it to Loki and he unfolded it for both brothers to read it. As they looked at it, their eyes widened in shock.

"This means...she's a royal," Loki said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Will they find Jamie or will Sanem try something? And how is Jamie a royal?