Chapter 10: The Third Ball

As soon as Sigyn and Sanem left, Jamie made her clone reappear then made her third, final, and most beautiful dress out of the three of them.

(A/N Jamie's outfit (minus the crown).)

)

She went out to see Sif already there

(A/N Sif's outfit.)

"You ready to confess your love to Loki?" Sif smirked

"I am," Jamie said with a slight giggle then pointed out, "I've actually noticed that you're nicer to him."

"Well, he's different when he's either around you or thinking about you. You have made me not only happy to be Thor's wife, but also Loki's sister in-law," Sif pointed out.

Jamie smiled and responded, "I'm glad to hear it."

They rode off to the ball and went inside. Jamie didn't have to wait long for Loki to show up.

(A/N Loki's outfit.)

"We meet again," he said

"Yes. We do," she responded.

"Would you please accompany me in the garden? There is something I must tell you," Loki requested.

"Yes," Jamie nodded.

He escorted her back to the garden and they sat down at the bench they were at the night before. Jamie noticed the look of nervousness on his face.

"Loki, are you alright?" she wondered.

"I will be. But I hope that what I am about to tell you won't change what we have formed these few days," he answered.

"Okay. What do you need to tell me?" Jamie wondered, a little nervous herself.

Loki took a deep breath, looked her in the eyes, and explained, "I used to be envious about my brother taking the throne after Father. I even ruined the coronation by bringing Frost giants for them to get their power source back. Then after Thor was exiled, I found out my real father was Laufey, king of the Frost giants. Then Father entered the Odin sleep and I took the throne. Not long after, Sif and the warriors three went to bring Thor home, which resulted in me sending the Destroyer to...kill them. Thor ended up returning, even when I tried to destroy Jotunheim. I lost then decided to take over Midgard. I will admit that killing 80 people in 2 days was not the best alternative. I lead an army of Chitari and lost to the Avengers. I was put in the dungeon for my crimes on Midgard, but Thor released me to help him take out the Dark Elves and after we won, I slowly regained Asgard's trust."

Jamie processed everything that he told her. He then looked away from her.

"I understand if you don't trust me after hearing this," he said sadly.

Jamie already trusted him more than anything. And even though he did those things, she knew he left that life behind. She gently put her hand on his cheek, turned his head to face her, then kissed his other cheek.

"Loki, I remember when you took the throne, but everything else you did, I know that's behind you. These past few days since I met you have been the best days of my existence. I'm touched that you told me this and it does not change what has formed between us," she assured.

Loki smiled, put his hand on her hand that was on his cheek, and kissed her palm.

"Thank you," he told her.

"You're welcome," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Loki opened up and Jamie accepted him! Awesome!