Chapter Six

"Can we talk?" Lexie asks, following behind Arizona.

Arizona nodded, she stopped and turned. "What's up?"

"You've been avoiding me, and I feel like you're mad at me." Lexie says softly.

Sighing softly, Arizona looks at her. "Can we talk about this somewhere else?"

"Why can't we talk about this now?" Lexie said. "What did I do wrong?"

"Lexie, I have to see Addison about Doctor Smoak's baby." Arizona responds softly.

Lexie sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Fine." She mumbled and turned to walk away.

Sighing, Arizona shakes her head and keeps walking. She found Addison in the Nicu with Felicity and Oliver's baby girl.

"Felicity wants to know if she can see her daughter." The blonde says softly.

Addison looked up. She nodded. "She can see her, she just can't hold her yet."

Nodding her head, Arizona bites her lip. "Can you tell her? I have to go deal with something personal."

Addison nodded. "Sure."

"Thanks." Arizona says softly before leaving and going in search of Lexie.

She found Lexie standing in the bathroom, washing her hands and staring at herself in the mirror.

Taking a deep breath, Arizona moves up to her. "Meet me in our usual on call room?"

Lexie turned her head to look at Arizona. "Okay."

Turning away, Arizona leaves the bathroom.

Lexie turned back to the mirror and took a deep breath. She finished washing her hands and dried them before leaving the bathroom.

Arizona was sitting on the bed in the on call room, playing a game on her phone.

Lexie opened the door and came in. "Hey."

Putting her phone down, Arizona shifts. "Lock the door and come here."

Lexie took a deep breath and locked the door.

The blonde waits patiently for Lexie to join her on the bed.

Lexie moves over to the bed and sat down.

"You wanted to talk to me." Arizona says softly.

"I did." Lexie said.

"About what?" Arizona said.

Taking a deep breath, Lexie shifts so she can look at Arizona better. "You've been avoiding me."

Sighing softly, Arizona runs a hand through her hair. "I'm sorry."

"What did I do to make you avoid me?" Lexie mumbled.

"I asked you to move in and you didn't say anything." The blonde responds.

"Because I was scared. This is the first serious relationship I've ever had." Lexie said. "This is the first relationship I've ever had where the other person hasn't used me to get something."

Shifting, Arizona looks into her eyes. "Lex, I would never use you for anything. You're the first person that I've gotten close to since everything went down with Callie."

Lexie swallowed. She hesitated for a long moment before slowly leaning in and pressing her lips against Arizona's.

Cupping her cheek, the blonde responds to the kiss.

Lexie shifts closer to Arizona.

The blonde wraps an arm around Lexie, slowly deepening the kiss.