Chapter Nine

Felicity woke up in Sara's arms. She yawned, rubbing her eyes. Sitting up, she looked at Sara.

"Hi." Sara said, smiling.

"Hi." Felicity said.

Sara pulled Felicity into a kiss and Felicity found herself kissing Sara back.

Shifting, Sara cups her cheek and slowly deepens the kiss.

Felicity's eyes fluttered closed.

Tilting her head, the older blonde opens her mouth slightly and runs her tongue along Felicity's bottom lip.

Felicity opened her mouth slowly. She didn't understand why, but she felt comfortable with this.

A soft moan escapes Sara as she slips her tongue into Felicity's mouth.

Felicity wrapped her arms around Sara's neck.

After a few minutes, Sara's pager goes off and she pulls away to look at it.

"I'm sorry. That shouldn't have happened. Oliver is going to hate me when he finds out." Felicity muttered under her breath, reaching for her own pager.

"Hey, Oliver's been cheating on you for like five years. He deserves this. You deserve to get him back." Sara said.

"I don't want to lose him." Felicity said.

Sara shifts and looks into Felicity's eyes. "You won't."

Felicity bit her lower lip.

"Just, think about it." Sara whispers, kissing her before getting up and leaving the on call room.

Felicity watched her leave. She leaned back against the wall behind the bed and sighed.

****

Oliver looks up from his phone when Felicity walks into their room. "Hey, how was work?"

"Hmm?" Felicity hummed. She hadn't heard what he had said.

"How was work?" Oliver repeats.

"Long." Felicity said.

Putting his phone down, Oliver stands up and moves over to her.

Felicity looked up at Oliver.

Wrapping his arms around her, Oliver leans in and kisses her.

Felicity's eyes fluttered closed.

Pulling her close, Oliver deepens the kiss.

Felicity tilted her head to the side.

Shifting, Oliver reaches down and grabs her thighs before lifting her up.

Felicity giggled against Oliver's lips.

Moving over to the couch, Oliver lays her down and climbs over her.

Felicity pulled out of the kiss. "What's inspired this?"

"I can't want my wife?" Oliver asks in confusion.

"That's not what I meant." Felicity said.

The blue eyed man shifts above her. "Nothing inspired this, I just saw you and wanted you."

Felicity blushed.

Leaning down, Oliver kisses her.

Felicity wrapped her arms around his neck.

Deepening the kiss, the blue eyed man begins grinding down against her.

Felicity moaned softly, tangling her fingers through his hair.