Leo x Maggie [Rumours]

Leo x Maggie

Rumours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Mags!" A voice called out, Maggie groaned and turned her head towards the voice. Of course it was Callidus, who else called her 'Mags'.

Leo ran over to her completely unaware of the odd stares from his friends and Maggie's fellow Hufflepuffs.

"I've told you that only my friends get to call me that Callidus." She told him as he grinned at her. Leo rubbed his neck before turning to her friends.

"Mind if I borrow Mags for a moment?" He asked, Maggie sputtered as her friends eagerly agreed.

"Hey, do I not get to answer for myself?" She grumbled as Leo threw an arm around her shoulders. Leo just chuckled.

"If I had asked you, you would have said no." He said as he directed her towards his friends. They had been talking quietly to one another but now had noticed that Leo was bringing Maggie with him.

"Leo what's Valentine going to do to help?" Pendrake asked, glancing at his friend and Maggie.

Maggie furrowed her eyebrows and turned her attention to Leo "Help with what?" She asked sternly.

She was not about to be dragged into any trouble caused by the four Gryffindor boys, they had detention with Professor Raine for weeks last time they planned a prank.

"Well basically Harrison is having trouble with Rowan and well you're a girl and-" Maggie raised her hand to stop Leo from talking anymore.

She sighed heavily as she pinched the bridge of her nose "and because I'm a girl you think she'll tell me what's wrong?" She asked, looking at the four boys.

"What on earth made you think that Rowan might possibly tell me, we're not exactly friends." She raised her eyebrow at Harrison.

"Well you work together in Transfiguration, so I just thought that well you got along?" Harrison said, well more like questioned.

"Helga you boys are infuriating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helga, how had she let herself get roped into this. Maggie sighed as she stood outside the Ravenclaw common room.

'Now how did she get the message to Rowan?' Maggie wondered before her eyes settled on a 2nd year Ravenclaw.

"Oh hey um can you tell Rowan Glaad that I need to speak to her?" She asked standing in front of the younger ravenclaw.

"Um sure thing.." they replied quietly before entering the common room. Maggie sighed and lent against a wall, now to wait and see if Rowan would actually appear.

"Valentine, what do you want?" Maggie jumped as the voice appeared next to her. Her eyes met Rowan's.

"Well you see I've been sent to you since you won't talk to Harrison or- hey wait!" Maggie grabbed Rowan's arm to stop her from walking away. She tinted around and sent Maggie an icy glare. Maggie released Rowan's arm and coughed nervously.

"Just hear me out, I don't even know why you're not talking to Pendrake but they practically forced me into talking to you." Maggie explained.

Rowan scoffed "You haven't heard the rumours, have you?" Rowan crossed her arms and looked at the Hufflepuff in front of her.

"Rumours? No, um not any that I've been told, Why?" She asked looking at Rowan. Rowan's gaze went from icy to slightly shocked.

"Harrison kissed me but it was all some stupid dare from his friends, and that wasn't the only one actually, apparently Callidus managed to get you alone in the room of requirement..."

Lions, An Eagle And A Snakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें