What it's like dating them [Preference]

Dolan

What it's like dating Dolan:

- Some of you're friends are surprised at first since, well he's a Slytherin.

- Soon you become the power couple.

- Honestly people are confused as to how you two ended up together because you're so different.

- The other Slytherins might despise you just a little, and by a little I mean a lot.

- He always manages to make you flustered, whether it's a sweet whisper or a playful kiss, it makes you turn as red as a toadstool.

- He loves showing people that you're his, he'll purposely kiss you in front of people just to show you off.

Rowan

What it's like dating Rowan:

- Although Rowan seems like a confident person, she was incredibly nervous to ask you out.(It took a lot of convincing from Harrison)

- Study Dates, Rowan makes sure that you're on top of your work.

- She loves touching You, not anything dirty just simple things like holding your hand, or having and arm around your waist.

- When she found out that you'd got hurt in the Battle of Hogwarts, she felt disappointed that she hadn't been there to help you.

- She was scared you'd leave her after you found out that she was an Obscurial.

- You didn't, you assured her that you'd stay by her side no matter what.

Percy

What it's like dating Percy:

- You are usually the victim of his pranks, he does apologise for them though.

- You two are polar opposites, he's a prankster and you're what people would call a pampered princess. But you know what they say, Opposites attract.

- You're actually from a pureblood family some of which were followers of 'you-know-who' but you haven't told Percy yet in case he started treating you differently.

- He does find out eventually but he treats you just the same and tells you that you're family doesn't define you.

- You tutor him a lot, even though he tries to distract you through out the whole session.

- His family approves of you even though with your family's history but Percy's just happy that he can call you his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope I did the characters justice and didn't make them seem out of character.

My first oneshots with Dolan, Rowan and Percy will be x Maggie but after that I will do them as x readers.

Hope you enjoyed!

Lions, An Eagle And A Snakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें