Chapter 5

August 11th 1995, 1:21 PM

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!" Lily yelled at her brother, who was presumably in the dogpile she sat on.

A large portrait on the right-hand side of the wall started screaming and wailing, "FILTHY HALF-BREEDS! MUDBLOODS, BLOOD TRAITORS, IN THE GREAT HOU--" The painting never got any further as Lily pointed her wand at it.

"Shut up, you hag! Obclaudo!" A yellow beam shot from her wand and the portrait's curtains snapped shut and ceased to make any noise. Everything was quiet for a moment before Lily yelled again, "What do you have to say for yourself, JAMES!?"

"Hey! I didn't do anything! Teddy ran me over!" James weakly protested from somewhere towards the bottom of the pile.

"No! I was only trying to take back the time-turner that you stole from Lily!" Teddy said from above James.
"Lily stole it first" James protested again.

"No, you gave it to me!" Lily said.

"HEY WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP!" The new voice of Al spoke up from the middle of the pile. "Lily can you please get off so the rest of us can get up!"

Lily sighed and slid off the pile of bodies, accidentally kicking Dominique in the face on the way down.

"Ow! Lils! That hurt!" Dom said in pain, as she attempted to grab her face but her arms were stuck.

There was lots of noise from the cousins as they tried to work out how to get out unscathed. Lily tried to help by shouting instructions.

"Rosie you're the closest to the top, Freddie just move your arm-- oh yep there now Rose to climb out!" Rose climbed out of the pile.

"I can't believe James. He got is in such a mess!" Rose said, walking towards Lily. Lily agreed with her and kept on with her instructions.

"Alright, Lucy, oh hi Lucy I didn't even realise you were here! Anyway, move your left arm out from underneath Vic and-- Oh yes there you go, climb out." Lily instructed towards Lucy. She was about to continue with her instructions when someone from behind her cleared their throat. Lily, Rose, and Lucy spun around on the spot and heads from the pile snapped in attention.

There stood a tall man with scraggly black hair that fell to his shoulders and stormy grey eyes. His wand was held in a defensive position as he held it out towards the group of children.

"Who are you?" He started.

"Yes, and how did you get here?" Another man took over from his left.

"Are you death eaters?"

The last question received some incredulous looks from the children before Albus burst out laughing from his place in the pile. He shook his head is laughter, "Oh yeah, Potters, death eaters!" He cracked up again at the last word.

The man with the grey eyes had a strange look on his face and asked, "All right, seriously give it up! Who are you!"
This provoked the person at the bottom of the pile, muffledly said, "But I'm Sirius!" This caused everyone to roll their eyes and the man to snap his grey eyes towards the source of the joke.

"That's my joke!" The man protested.

Lily and Rose gasped as recognition finally flooded their faces.

"You're Sirius Black!" Lily said with excitement!

"Yes, what's it to you." The man, Sirius, said warily.

"We-" Lily broke off, trying to find the words, "Well-Well, you're supposed to be dead!" She exclaimed.

"Well, I should bloody well hope not seeing as I'm alive and breathing!" Sirius said with a chuckle before regaining his composure of being serious. "Now for the last time, who are you?!"

Rose sighed before turning to Sirius and said, "Do you mind if we sort ourselves out first and then give you an explanation of who we are, it might take a while." She turned back to the dogpile and marched towards it to start helping Molly II out.

"Oh and you better floo call the rest of the Order, especially Dumbledore" Lily added to her cousin's statement before waltzing off to help Dom and Vic out of the pile.

Sirius looked puzzled for a second before whispering towards Remus who was at his left, "Moony, these kids are weird."

"I know, the redhead in the middle, she reminds me of someone," Remus replied.

"Yeah, I know, me too." Sirius said, "Should we do as they say?"

"What, you mean to get the order and Dumbledore?"

"Yeah."

"Then yes we probably should, I don't think they are death eaters, but if we get them, we'll have more back up anyway," Remus told Sirius.

Siris nodded before turning to the left of the kitchen towards the living room, where the fireplace was. Remus eyed the strangers wearily, wand still out. He thought over the conversation that had occurred with the children. Potters, that boy said they were Potters. That confused Remus to no end as he knew the only Potter alive was Harry James Potter. He also remembered what the girl had screamed when they first arrived, James Sirius Potter. Now Remus was sure there wasn't a Potter named James Sirius. Remus rubbed his temples and sighed in frustration. This was all so confusing. Were they death eaters then? He asked himself, how did they get it?! Remus was about to panic when he realised that all the children had finally righted themselves and gotten out of the big pile they were in.

Remus decided it was best to bring them into the kitchen where everybody else was. "Come on, I'll take you all to the kitchen."

He led them down the rest of the hallway and stopped in front of the kitchen door, he sighed before opening it and holding it out for the children to pass through. He counted as the went through the door. Six Redheads, Three Blondes, Two Brunettes, One blue hair fellow, who looked at Remus strangely, and Two with Jet Black hair. It was safe to say they were a diverse bunch.

Remus entered the kitchen to see a group of people around the large kitchen table. Ginny was sitting in the seat he had vacated, Harry to her left, Hermione to her right. Ron sat across from her, with the twins on either side of them. Beside Fred and Hermione were Molly and Arthur, while Tonks lounged and the head of the table with her black boots on the table. When they took notice to the group of fourteen newcomers, Tonks promptly fell off her chair and wands were drawn towards them.

James, seeing the looks on the faces in front of him made his way to the front of the pack and held his hands above his head and said, "Hey we mean you no harm! Look we just want to talk." James made a show of his statement by reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his wand, the room tensed, and he dropped it on the kitchen table. He once again raised his hands and said, "See?"

A/N: Sorry to cut it there but next chapter it gets exciting!! Next chapter should be up tomorrow. I've been on a writing spree lately :) Please Review!