7

Your POV-

Why? Why me? After Shiro gave me pj's, he told me that I had to sleep in his room. Oh, to make it worse, in his bed, with him! Someone please kill me.

"(y/n), are you sleeping?" Shiro questioned me stupidly.

" Why the hell would I be sleeping?" I snapped back. Geez, who the hell does he think he is?

" (y/n), why are you like that? You used to be such a cute, and gentle girl. Who would only bite people she didn't like."

" So, I would bite you, a hell of a lot." I stated, proud of myself.

" You would never bite me." Shiro smirked.

" Then I was a stupid little gi-" My eyes grew heavy, and I fell asleep.
.
.
I awoke, suffering. I was in the arms of Shiro.
Gross
No matter how hard I tried to get free, Shiro was to strong. How is he so strong? If I could only left one of my arms, I would smack him. But I'll scream instead.

"SHIRO WAKEUP!!" I almost regret that, my throat hurts now.

" Please don't yell first thing I'm th-" Shiro stops talking, and his face turns red. Sadly he doesn't let go of me. Gosh damn it!

" Let go of me please." I ask, he lets go right away.

" You said please?" He questions his face still red.

" Did I really? Gross, well I take it back." I state jumping out of the bed, Shiro just stares at me.

" I'm hungry Shiro, where's food?"

" Let's get dressed first." He tells me.

"Fine."