14

Your POV -

Takeshi was still beating up piss eyes. I didn't know what to say I'm a but conflicted.

Fuck

It can't be.

Do I-

No fucking way in a million years

I don't love him, do I?

Shit ;-;

" Takeshi stop you're going to kill this dickstick we don't need to be the murderers and have a dead body on our hands." I said quietly. He looked to me and nodded he ran to the kitchen and got rope and duct tape.

What the hell is he doing?!

He starts tying up Shiro by his hands and feet and then puts duct tape over his mouth.

" Eh, Takeshi..." I said akwardly.

" What I'm just taking extra precautions..." He said putting the duct tape on Shiro mouth.

" Good idea." I say looking at him bleeding from his nose and bruises covering his face.

I sudden wave of guilt hit me but I shake it off.

How could I feel pity for him he's a cold blooded killer who kidnapped me ....

That loves me....

" I'm calling the police (y/n)." Takeshi said quickly picking up his mobile phone.

" Wait." I spat. Takeshi looked to me with a confused look.

I saw Shiro's eyes were open and he was looking at me with tears in his piss coloured eyes.

What should I do?

Let Takeshi call the police and Shiro get arrested never to be seen again ?

Or-

Let Shiro free and let Takeshi die and tell my shitty feelings to Shiro?

Fuck. ;-;