16 - Shiro Bad End

Your POV -

I'll try to stop Takeshi and save Shiro.

" Wait please Takeshi please don't call the police!!" I shouted.

" Are you insane (y/n)?!, this guy kidnapped you and tried to kill me! No I'm calling the police." He shouted dialling the number.

I got the knife and started untying the ropes. Takeshi noticed but it was too late he grabbed the knife from my hand.

Shit!

I ran in front of Takeshi to protect him and the knife slash across my stomach. I yelped as I fell to the floor bleeding out fast.

"(Y/n)!!!" They both shouted.

" You asshole why would you do this?!" Takeshi yelled.

I could see Shiro smiling insanely then laughing. He zoomed over to Takshi and cut him like he was nothing. Soon he fell next to me. But he was already dead. Tears start pouring from my eyes. I felt Shiro pick me up and he ran through the rain holding me. I closed my eyes I was becoming weak.

" Fuck I'm dying"

Soon my vision fades.

_______( Time skip )_______

I opened my eyes to be in a bed.

Fuck I feel disgusting. ;-;

Soon the door opened with Shiro.

He smiled brightly and hugged me gently.

" You're mine (y/n) forever. I won't let you out of my sight ever again!" He said. I went numb and blank inside, those words and his stupid smile repeating over and over in my head like a broken record player.

All I see is umbrellas. Stupid umbrellas.

I'm fucked for life now.

What hell am I in?

" I love you (y/n) you're mine FOREVER~" as he said burying me in kisses and affection.

I failed.

- E N D -