11

Shiro's POV -

(y/n), probably didn't have to use the bathroom. She must of ran home. Tsk, tsk, why must my little (y/n) be such a liar. I'll change that once she mine.

" Oi, piss eyes."

"Don't talk to me, and never talk to (y/n) again." I snapped.

"I couldn't do that piss eyes, (y/n)'s like a little sister to me. And I feel the need to protect her, so you can back off."

Who does this gray haired loser think he is? Clearly (y/n) is mine!!

"I hope to never see your face again or else I'll bash it in." He walked away after spitting some nonsense at me, finally Takeshi's gone.

Now I have to go find (y/n).

Later I'll take care of Takeshi.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

(y/n)'s POV-

I ran home as fast as I could, I mean I could of stayed there and had no real reason to run.. But Shiro pisses me off way to much, so much I had to leave the area.

I finally reached my apartment building and ran in to my apartment.

"SAFE!" I half yelled.

Now what shall I do?
.
.
.
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN THIS GOD DAMN APARTMENT!!

*knock,knock*

Shit, who is it?

"Yes?" I question well opening the door.

The person who stood out wasn't a surprise at all, it was Shiro.

"(y/n), I'm so glad your okay."

"Why the hell are you here, how'd you know I wasn't at school?"

"Lucky guess~ (y/n)-chan." He smirked, I slammed the door shut.

"(y/n)~ Please open up."

"No!" I shouted.

The door suddenly busted open, Shiro smiling.

"(y/n), you should of kept it opened. Now look what I've done~" Shiro grinned.

Shiro then grabbed his umbrella out of my closest.

"Yes, take your umbrella and leave."

"But I can all the way here for you (y/n), why would I leave? If I leave I'm taking you with me." He smirked, lifting his umbrella up them hitting me hard on the head.

I passed out...

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Shiro's POV-

I busted down (y/n)'s door, and hit her on the head with my umbrella. Why would I do such a thing? Because I love her of course ♡ I need to keep her safe, especially now since that Takeshi is around.

I called up a maid to come and pick me up, I couldn't possibly carry (y/n) all the way to my house without something bad happening. I sure hope (y/n) won't freak out, that would be a little problematic. But if it does happen, I'll calm her down~ ♡

I carried (y/n) down the stairs, and out the door to the awaiting car. She moaned in pain, I'm sorry for hitting you my sweet little (y/n).
;-;
I gently put her done on a seat in the car, and seat beside her. Letting her head fall onto my lap.

So cute~

The maid didn't say a word as she drove us home. Thank god, or who would of known what would've happened to her. It took 30 minutes to get to my place, I hopped out of the car carefully picking (y/n) up bridal style. I walked in to my house without a word, carrying (y/n) up to my room, and shutting the door behind me quietly. I placed her onto my bed and prepared something for when she woke up. Chains, rope, all the things you need to keep someone safe. ♡

A few hour passed, and then it was bedtime. I changed and got ready for bed, climbing in beside (y/n) when I was done. She's so warm~ I wrapped my arms around her from behind, cuddling her.

I'm going to have the best sleep ever~
I'll take care of Takeshi tomorrow~~

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎