18 - Shiro's Birthday

Shiro's pov-
Today was the day of my birthday~ September 15th to be exact, excitedly I ran down stairs to hopefully be greeted by many gifts or one in particular (y/n). Yes she was all that I wanted, and all that I needed but I don't think she'll be here, after all she seems to hate me.. "Good morning sweetheart!" My oblivious mother greets with a warm smile. "Happy birthday! You're seventeen now aren't you?" Father jokes pretending not to know my age so I ignore them bother waiting for my presents. "Shiro-sama this is from your mother and father..." My maid leads me out to the front door, opens it and points to a fucking new car. I know I shouldn't be swearing since it's dirty but I find myself doing so anyway. Great. What am I supposed to do with a car? Should I pretend it's (y/n) and bang it? I can't have (y/n) but I can have a car? A ball my hands in to fists and make my way back to the living room where my mother and father sat like lazy freaks. "Thanks, you guys are the best I love you~!" I cheer, they smile. "I'm glad you like it sweetie!" Mother hums looking over at father with a large smile, I twitch, they can both die and burn in hell. Satan please make it worse for them then others, please~

-time skip -
Your pov-
I promised Takeshi I'd go to his house to hang out today so I begin to get ready for my walk over. I swear to baby Jesus that I had hung my favourite jacket on the back of my door but it's fucking not there.. "Oh how I'd kill for less." I muse looking in my closet to see if I have somehow put it away not knowingly, sadly no luck it wasn't in there. I begin to freak out a little and rampage through out my apartment, it was my favourite jacket. ;-; Its gone. "Oh." An idea popped into my head. "Shiro. That pissed eyed piece of shit must have taken it. How the fuck does one get into my apartment, maybe it's because I forget to lock it sometimes.. I sigh in despair deciding to call Takeshi to tell him I'll be late. "Yo my man, I'm gonna be late I have to go somewhere before coming to your house it's important." I can hear him sigh sadly. "It's fine (y/n) you can take your time, just pack a bag or something it's the weekend if your going to be late you should sleepover and play video games with me all night or ya know study." A smile spread across my face, he's too noice. "Okay, I will see you later then." I breath hanging up, now let's go beat that fuck.

-To piss eyes house!-
I wiped the sweat off of my forehead I regret running all the way here... *sigh* "(y/n)?!" A over the top gleeful voice yells out making me almost piss myself. I stare at the door and frown, it was Shiro. "Hey..... I want to die." I state slowly making my way over to Shiro's front door. "Shiro I was wondering i-" He suddenly embraces me, I cringe. "I'm so glad! I'm so glad you came! You're all that I wanted for my birthday, all my stupid parents gave me were a car.." His grip tightens making me let out a small squeak of fear. "Oh happy birthday now let go of me pissy pants." I knee him in the nuts watching his reaction which surprised me, there was none. "It's my birthday! Do you want to come in for some cake?" Shiro's grabs my hand and doesn't wait for me to respond before tanking me into his house. "My parents just left we have the place all to our selves (y/n) doesn't that make you nervous?" Shiro teases with a sadistic look in his eyes. "Don't worry (y/n) I'll feed you~" He leans forward touching his nose to mine. "Why are you so FULL OF YOURSELF?!" I scream and Shiro's doesn't move an inch. "Why don't you love me already" He moves to the fridge and takes out the cake, cutting a slice. He cuts a small piece with a fork and places it in his mouth before walking back over to me and kissing me?! Oh hell no. I pause blanking out as he forces cake from his mouth to mine. Sure it was some good ass cake but this was unforgivable! Gathering up some strength I push him off of me and to the floor. "What the fuck, you twat!" I run out the front door forgetting why I was there in the first place.

Shiro's pov-
*nose bleed*
"Happy birthday to me alright~"