12

12

Your POV -

"Where the fuck I'm I?" I half whispered to myself.
I awoke on a bed chained to the head board.
CHAINED LIKE WTF.
.
.
.
I can't reme-- Wait!! Shiro must have kidnapped me!! That sick dick!!

" SHIRO!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!! UNCHAIN ME NOW OR ILL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS, YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed, then heard running.

"(y/n), you have to be quiet!" Shiro hushed me.

" Why? Your the one who has kidnapped me and chained me to a bed. Wait, will your parents get mad at you? Pathetic."

"Don't worry my parents have already been taken care of." He grinned.

"Taken care of? Wtf? What do you mean, their old enough to take care of them selves!"

"Aw, (y/n) your so cute and clueless~ It's extremely adorable! You know what I'll tell you how I took care of them, I killed them.~ " Shiro laughed.

I went quite, how the hell is he laughing? Geez, he's more effed up them I am.

"Whelp, you parents were nice so that's too bad." I shook my head dissatisfied.

"Next, I have to take care of that demon you call Takeshi."

Takeshi a demon, pfft!!

"I won't let you do that, he's like a brother... He's my only family." I gingerly said.

" Family? Don't worry (y/n) you'll have more soon~ Trust me~." Shiro licked his lip.

What the actual fuck? How the fuck would I somehow magically get more fami- Oh! That sick cringe worthy dick. No way is he ever touching me!! ;-;

"Yo, I'm a hungry." I bluntly stated, trying to annoy Shiro.

"Your in luck (y/n) I had the maid prepare a lovely breakfast for the two of us~."

"No for me not you, your not aloud any of the food."
.
.
Heh, heh. Shiro didn't have anything to say after that, he only looked extremely disappointed.

"I prefer if you don't joke around (y/n), or you might get hurt~." He mused.

Hurt?

"Now, hurry up (y/n) lets go eat." Shiro said, grabbing ahold of my right hand and dragging me down the stairs.

The smell of food made me drool, the is gonna be amazing! Well, it would be if Shiro wasn't with me. Heh, heh..

Time skip~

We eat in silence, then walked to school. I sure hope Takeshi will somehow help me with my little stalker, but then again I shouldn't get him caught up in this mess. But...
No, I have to deal with Shiro by myself. I don't want to kill anyone though. ;-;
Geez, running away wouldn't be much better. Nor would suicide or getting the police involved.

*sigh*

" That's the 10th time you've signed (y/n)." Shiro implied, then took a bite of his sandwich.

Yeah, it's lunch. I'm not that happy about it though.

"Your counting?" Takeshi questioned, Shiro glared.

"Anyway, (y/n) where did you run off to yesterday? You weren't in class fourth block." Takeshi asked.

"Don't talk to my (y/n)." Shiro pouted.

"Heh, funny story Takeshi I went home and fell asleep." I answered, ignoring Shiro.

The rest of lunch we eat in silence.

"(y/n), let's go home!!" Shiro cheered grabbing my hand.

How is he so happy go lucky?

I tried to make him let go of my hand, but of course I had no success. Shiro is a piss eyed demon.

Shiro's POV-

I'll get rid of Takeshi tonight ~

I have to make sure it's painful as fu- Oops, I shouldn't swear it's dirty.

_____________________