Wrestle Kingdom 14

Time skip, 21 years

It was Wrestle Kingdom 14, New Japan's equivalent to WWE's Wrestlemania!

Backstage
Xander was waiting in the gorilla with his tag team partners Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley as he awaits for his final match in NJPW. He would be in the main event facing off the IWGP Heavyweight Champion "Switchblade" Jay White and Hiroshi Tanahashi in a Triple threat match for the title.

Shelley: Hey man, you ready for this?

Xander: I'm cool bros, just nervous about this planned send off for me after the match.

Sabin: Whatchu mean? In the short 5 years you've been here you are a 2x IWGP Heavyweight champion, 3x IWGP Intercontinental champion and a 2x team ream champion.

Shelley: Plus, you helped with funding foundations that helped with people affected by the recent earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan.  They view you as a local hero.  If anything you deserve this send off.

Xander: I guess you're right. I've never been big on massive celebrations.

Shelley and Sabin: ain't that the truth

While the trio were talking both Jay White and Tanahashi went out and did their entrances respectively.

Producer: Xander you're up and good luck!

Xander: thanks man! Chris! Alex! See you on the other side!

The lights dim for a second and Xander's theme hits
Xander's Entrance Music:

The crowd explodes in awe and cheer when the lights came back on and the pyro went off on the stage blinding them for a slit second.

There stood in the middle of the stage was Xander with his hands on his hips and his head tilted down staring down his competition.
As he proceeded to walk down the ramp...

Justin Roberts: From Detroit, Michigan! Weigh-in at 235 pounds....Ttthhhhheeeee OUUTLAW!! Xander Wells!!

As he got into the ring and looked around the Tokyo Dome and then to his opponents he suspected to them, "let's raise hell"

*Bell rings

It proceeded to be a 45 minute thrill ride for the fans and the wrestlers involved. Wrestling sequences that were dreamt up and used in video games were brought to life by the three men. It was a back and fourth stale mate and countless of near falls and broken up pins between the three

*At the end of the match, Jay went for a splash on Tanahashi , but Xander intercepted him and spinebustered him straight to hell

J.R. on Commentary: By God! He's snapped the man in half!! We just witnessed a murder of the century!!!!

Xander gets up and preps Jay for a brainbuster but Tanahashi grabs him and went for the Bridging Dragon Suplex.
1...
2...
Jay breaks up the count

He goes for the switch blade on Tanahashi. But before he could finish, Xander hits Jay with a rough Ryder and covers him...
1...
2...
Kick-out

Xander cannot believe it and goes to the top rope can calls for, "SPIRAL TAP," a move that one of his mentors (AJ Styles) used.
But before he could do that Jay pops up and puts him in position for a muscle buster and hits it!
1..
2..
Tanahashi breaks it
Tanahashi and Jay trade blows and as Xander got up Tanahashi dodges a superkick from Jay which hits Xander instead.
Capitalizing on Jay's confusion Tanahashi hits him with Bridging Dragon Suplex once more
1...
2...
3...Bell Rings
Announcer: Winner and New IWGP Heavyweight Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi!!!